Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. I think they show a little more thought than just a note in the card. I get my godson, an amazon voucher as the choice is so wide.
  2. Work well, but can be a fiddle when taking the belt on and off all the time.
  3. i frickin love the rx7, its on my list of cars i'd like to own someday. i know lots of others like the supra, but its the 7 for me.
  4. I am right in thinking it was a RX7 he had in the first movie
  5. was it the 9 second car from F&F ? are you dom torreto?
  6. I'll just stick to emoticons
  7. i've never seen someone so happy to see a cheese doodle
  8. that was fat finver syndrome on the touch screen. look what letter is next to the B, its the V i shoud have pushed
  9. beavis wins with 4 aces, very nice hand.
  10. if you find a place let me know, and i'll tell you if i've dealt with them or not. there are some good places out there. I could get them done for you, but i can;t gaurentee time frames so you'd need to be without the wheels for a while. plus it would involve shipping them etc, you're better off trying someone local wicked coatings in dorset aren't bad theres another in hertfordshire, but thats one i'd avoid there is hydrograffix in kent, but i know nothing about them thats about as close to you as i know.
  11. i saw one in action that was scanning for GPS, in the time it took to find a signal, i managed to put the postcode in my phone, my phone found it, i guided that person to the chinese which was 15 min away, went into the takeaway, collected and paid for the food and got back to the car and it only then just found a signal. you couldn't have both GPS and MP3 run at the same time. i've seen another where it had been spliced in to the cars harness, but no connectors were used, just the cable twisted on to a stripped wire, i don;t even think there was tape ontop. I'm sure some people are happy with there's but from what i've seen and the price people paid, and how cheap all the parts are on ebay, i wouldn't be.
  12. does that mean he won or you won, all i could work out i think was someone had river squaids? but i didn't know squirrels went in rivers???
  13. Waiting for them to do a win8 bersion
  14. The nurrish system is a PoS. Cheaply made, badly wired in, dodgy software, why they were promoted so heavily back in the day I will never know. I know mechanic who've seen them and the wiring and said they're a liability.
  15. I would love a 4c
  16. Check the quality of work before you confirm with a place. Dipping is fairly straight forward, but I've dealt with a few places and the finish is lacking in quality.
  17. Bin it and get something decent.
  18. I still go to blockbusters for 2nd hand games, but as most movies come out on sky box office about the same time, and cost only 50p more, I moved to doing that. Still prefer them on blueray. And if I have the time I would still go to the rental shop.
  19. Waitrose have reassured their customers, they only use thorough breeds in their burgers.
  20. Doubt it now the car is out of production, and its not a collectors car either. You can hire the 370 at some big hire companies but not the 350
  21. M3
×
×
  • Create New...