Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. oh no she was unt
  2. all sold now, thanks mods please lock the thread
  3. sold to Kris thank you for quick everything. fraktion sorry, but you disappeared for a week. thread can be locked mods thanks
  4. Jag was before Aston at least on the db7
  5. You can almost any engine in any car, it just depends on how much you are willing to spend. Anything is possible if your budget is big enough.
  6. I had the original, g200 exhaust from invidia, it had no x or h pipe like the new ones. Indicia scraped this design and moved to the x because it is better, I think you'll find you will have made the exhaust quieter, the x pipe ads more burble and an h pipe or balance pipe sounds better, but doesn't perform as well. If it was me I'd take it back and get them to put a balance pipe in. Can be a smaller narrow gauge pipe, doesn't need to be same diameter. I did alto of research when I designed my own, and there was a reason I put the x pipe in.
  7. See I read his as LINDY and yours as LIAN, that's why a lot of plates are lost on me, I think its my dyslexia which means I don't read it the same as others and I miss other patterns.
  8. Its a very open wheel with not a lot of material, safe option would be shadow chrome. I must admit with that wheel design, I don't think it will carry many colours well, maybe a bronze or gold, or what about that cobalt blue that buster likes.
  9. Depends on the colour and if its done well, mod the car for yourself. I sometimes use the forum as a sounding board as I know I can occasionally go to far and its good to get others opinions as a base note.
  10. At least he spaces his plate correctly.
  11. was that the XFR? very nice car, wouldn't mind an XF as a family car in a few years. would love the XJ but they are a bit more pricey
  12. If you look at a map of the UK, Harwich is the ar$ehole of England
  13. Essex is part of east Anglia, not enough members in each county to make it worth doing, its meant to mean bigger meets with more people.
  14. GLWTS
  15. Don't know till you put a Tyre on it and run it for a week
  16. That's a very large prince Albert!!!
  17. Replied, provisionally sold to crumb
  18. I had a bigger flag spot on my old rays in the same place and they were fine. Some refurb places can reshape them slightly.
  19. Depends how far you go with it. If you go external only, or engine out and do all the shuts etc. For basic paint anywhere between 2-3k internal paint as well 4-5k price depends on location, who you use, and what colour you go.
  20. It needs FI And a budget of at least £6k if not more depending on route taken. SC is cheaper, turbo produces more power. If you want more info than that you'll need to search.
  21. That picture is as appealing as a leprosy porno mag. Hideous, don't do it
×
×
  • Create New...