Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. I find there a lot of zed tinted glasses on here. The zed is a good car don't get me wrong, its a great all rounder, that's its strength, but its weakness is that it doesn't do one thing brilliantly if that makes sense. Its not that its crap because it isn't. But sacrifices were made on the car to bring it out on a Nissan budget.
  2. Don't forget the civic lsi. That can do the Kessel run in 12 parsecs
  3. he doesn't do it anymore
  4. think i might have to buy me a set of them boots :grin:
  5. On your face? Probably would, at a guess they'd probably smell like Guinness
  6. Apparently vtec is faster than warp 9 and the zed is actually a Cylon interceptor
  7. I wouldn't kick them out of bed for farting
  8. I heard the next iPhone converts in to a helicopter and you can fly it to work.
  9. Police can fine and ban if they deem it neccessary
  10. I knew his account was still viewable, in one of the drag racing ones you can see someone reversing off their drive nearly into the 2 retards racing. I really want them to confiscate and crush their cars
  11. So I was right it is south London, and that makes the MySpace link more likely to be him as well lol.
  12. Why would it be someone off here? Either the police have acted quickly or someone messaged him and told him to hide the video. As its now set to private. You only do that if someone told him its been reported. And the only people who know its been reported is the police and people who've read this thread.
  13. Lol 2 reports is better than one.
  14. If someone did warn them off here then they are as big a **** as the feckwits in the video, I hope they all wipe themselves out in a slow and painful manner
  15. I don't think the police are that quick, I think someone on hear messaged them
  16. Well that would possibly suggest they've just been warned, and probably some one on here.
  17. Well I had a spare hour so I did a bit of searching, from what I can work out it is south London. I also think I found the guy http://www.myspace.com/dimz786 so I thought what the he'll and emailed the London MET....Dear MET Police, I came across this YouTube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIDMIOpyeEg&feature=player_embedded which looks to be one of several which show extremely dangerous driving. I'm not from the area, but I think its south London. I thought you might be interested in it as there are several points at which you can also read number plates. Sorry if this is wasting your time, I didn't feel it warranted a 101 call, and its very difficult to pass on this kind of information on the phone. Enjoy Richard
  18. Looks like a spoiled brat, met his type numerous times, and always find myself thinking...what a pretentious bell end!
  19. rtbiscuit

    Falken 453's

    That's some good prices, not come across them before, will keep them in mind in 12 months.
  20. I won't be voting for him, I'm a strong believer in earning something yourself, and not just having daddy buy it for you
  21. Will be using the metalisers on the wheels as well, frustration is waiting to sort the rust and body work. Hopefully going in 3 weeks.
  22. The xkr is going to be dipped once the kits on
  23. I've always been a Logitech fan
×
×
  • Create New...