Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. A small update, not V8 related but a gift arrived today. This will form part of my audio upgrade that'll happen over the coming few weeks. Parts sourced Dynamat Front and Rear Speakers Amp purchased but might change to an Audison AV 5.1k Sub purchased The speakers and amp were purchased from Octet quite some time ago, but as I want to do something a bit cool with my iPad Mini Retina, I've had to wait a while for parts and solutions. I'll no longer have a head unit but running the ipad as my full audio source, including a FULL DIGITAL out source. Hence the Audison Bit One. Keep your eyes peeled for further install updates
  2. You'll like this one then...... (not so short though) Two dogs in the Vets, one is a mongrel the other a pedigree Alsatian. Alsatian : Looks over to the mongrel and says, what the hell you crying for bro? Mongrel : I'm having my bollox chopped off!! Alsatian : Daaawwwg, that's bad, why such drastic measures? Mongrel : I was just snooping around the front garden of my owners place, when the cat next door sniffed under the hedge and came through a small hole into my garden. The cat then proceeded to sniff round my garden, at which point it's tail lifted up high and exposed, well, you know Alsatian : Yeah go on..... Mongrel : It's been a while, so I just gave the cat a Rocket Ronnie up the ar$e!! Alsatian : And you're in here to have your bollocks chopped, that's a bit extreme. Mongrel : My owner was informed of my actions by the cat's owner and as punishment I'm in here about to suffer the worst day of my life! So what you in here for then? You don't look upset to be in the Vets? Alsatian : Well, I've been sent by my owner as a result of actions in our mansion the other night? Mongrel : Do tell...... Alsatian : My owner was just getting out the shower, she's tall, blonde with a great body. As she left the bathroom her white towel slipped from around her body and dropped to the floor. As she bent over..... Mongrel : yeah, go on......!! Alsatian : She bent over to pick up her towel and her hot steamy body was glowing, and let me tell you, it's been a while. So I just did it!! BANG!!! Mongrel : You're having a laugh!! Alsatian : Mongrel : Hold on a mo..... I've shagged the neighbours cat and I'm loosing my gonads! You on the other hand are happy as Larry, so what are you at the Vets for? Alsatian : I'm here to have my nails clipped!!!!!!!!!
  3. Sorry but my guess would be its fooked whatever it is If you slowed down a little you'll not break anything
  4. If it's of any help......... nice pic
  5. Walking past a shop the other day, saw a noticeboard outside saying...... "Mini Tampons" (For a short period only!)
  6. Good list of Birthdays today - Happy Birthday
  7. Thanks to Clarkie for the central dash. Just need the facelift gear surround
  8. The year previous (actually night have been the year before) I had to rescue his engine, no oil! Tyres this year...... What's next??
  9. Ok I'm on Wi-Fi wonder if that makes a difference. I may just tamper with the wires to be fair. See what happens. What's the worst that can happen, Car doesn't start? fire? etc.....
  10. Ken is that Bluetooth or Wi-Fi?
  11. the zed shed crew won a P3 service with Abbey Amy won a new bumper - I suspect there will be a play and go bumper along with a show and go bumper nice one Chris, you can get your lower compression arm bushes checked out They probably don't need doing but they will after the service!
  12. great show guys, the responses from new and old just show how well organised the Wales trip is. I'm sure new friends have been made and those Wales Virgins will be back next year. Whilst you were enduring rain and cold I was drinking in 30 degree heat, so not much of a downer. Well done to the organisers and the members who made a Wales a continued success. Give yourselves ALL a pat on the back (I'll be back next year with my C6-350z)
  13. Isn't that Darren in Wales
  14. Happy Drinkday Martin - have a good'un
  15. I'll get it loaded to TubusYoubus once I get home tomorrow evening
  16. Say hi from Jayne and Ian for us, lovely girl, very professional with her work.
  17. Happy Birthday from here in Hungary
  18. I was just looking for Azure
  19. I had a strong feeling the OBD plugged into a reader would do the nasty. I'll figure it out, I know Graham is a techno whizz I'll hook him up to the job (that's if he's willing)
  20. Don't mess with a dudes car, it's not rocket science.
  21. Ok well once she comes off the road she won't be a daily that's for sure. I might see about chopping up the OBD then to ignition live.
  22. Ahhhhh that's interesting to hear, that would save me blowing up my ECU in trying to bodge a wire. I'd still have a bash to be honest but will give it a test running permanently plugged in. Ken which OBD wifi unit do you have?
  23. I'm sure there's a wiring diagram thingy somewhere on the forum. I can always have a play and see what happens. Thanks for the idea
×
×
  • Create New...