Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Hi Kyle - well, when I spoke with Mishimoto originally they said they have smaller adapters that just screw on, and replace the ones on the can. Should be a simple swap, might even be possible to send those ones back and replace FOC? Otherwise I think he said they're around £5 for replacements. As you've shown interest first I'll hold for your decision, otherwise Moratia has 2nd dibs.
  2. Herewith below some bits I'm clearing out, sat around doing nothing, so best to ship them out to somebody who needs them. Prices are delivered. First up, something simple, Oil Filter remover tool. Marked as professional, not sure how this makes it professional to undo something, but hey, you can be the proud owner of a professional tool The item is sealed, unused, never taken out the box. Price at Halfords is £12.99 I'll do it £10 shipped. Next we have some non-carbon Canards for the Nismo V2 front bumper. They are in undamaged condition, ready for priming. They contain all the necessary fixing screws ready for fitment. They will need to be prepped and primed. Price £35 shipped. (they have some brown tape on them, in the pics which will be removed) Herewith a Cusco Style Oil Catch Can (in other words a copy), used with some wear marks on the side, but ready for fitting. It will come with *new* hoses for the can, as well as a polish refresh to make sure it's nice for the next owner. Price £40 shipped. (Reserved Dunks) A Mishimoto "Universal" Power Steering Reservoir *New In Box* never fitted Comes in box as shown. I know the fittings on the unit will not directly fit the power steering hose on the 350z, but an adapter to allow fitment can be purchased, or you can contact Mishimoto for the smaller size nozzles. Price £45 shipped (Reserved KyleR) To finish with I have some Titanium Pro-Bolts *never fitted* - They are 35mm M10 1.25 - which will be only suitable for a 350z with a plenum spacer (so that rules out the HR) although I can't confirm if they would actually fit the HR or not. From Pro-Bolt each bolt is priced at £10.46, and the Sprocket Nuts are £6.50 each, original price £75 - I'll let them go for £50 shipped NEVER USED!! (Reserved KyleR)
  3. Ahhhh Paddy mate, sorry to see you're having a run of bad luck. Saw the first two pics and thought then the next pic I though oh man that's not fair. Quite easily you can have an idiot in front and one behind to end up with this sort of mess. Insurance won't be happy that's for sure. Feel for you matey, really do
  4. Just got back, driving the twisties, motorbike going the other way flashes and nods!! Don't you just love it!
  5. Thing is, remember when you first saw a Zed on the road, that long lasting stare as it drove by. That's why people love the Zed, its a sexy car. Women and men love the Zed. I've just been on a drive and could probably say 10 cars all gawped, and about 20 people stop what they're doing to look and point. Some with mouths open! Its funny though as you say a car that is 10 years old that still gets the looks. I mean its cars like the E-Type for instance that you'll stop and stare as you've not seen one in years and they still look great. Just be proud you own a car that has the looks of a super car and the appreciation without people being jealous about the Zed. Win win I say! Its funny I didn't think I'd be owning my Zed for 5 years. Loved every 70,000 miles so far.
  6. the Dutch guys
  7. That's a point actually need to talk to him about an exhaust valve
  8. Didn't Lexx have one?
  9. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  10. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  11. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  12. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...