come and get the cheapest MREV2* available!!
If you're a REVUP and all you have is a plenum spacer, then you're not getting the FULL gains. You must have the MREV2* to release the additional benefits.
Speakers sold sir. See, there was somebody who wanted them and I didn't need to wait 17 years after all
Just the MAF and housing, bluetooth cradle remains.
'...'if im interested''....
why do you think i started this thread.
i'll drop you a pm.
I haven't told you what condition they're in
*They're fine though lol
I'm also looking for these skirts. I found a company in Holland some time ago who do them, but there was a price that goes with them.
Presuming these fit bolted to the oem skirts.
What did they say? Subtitles would have been handy.
If it was me she'd be wearing the pallets on the back of her flatbed. Not that I condone the hitting of women, but wearing of pallets is totally acceptable.
What was with Pavarotti at the end?
Someone's trash is somebody else's treasure. They're in the cellar awaiting payment and posting from anyone who doesn't want to swap for a full system.
If they're still here in 17 years time I'll bin them