Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Probably best to avoid then.......
  2. Sorry I know, we should hook up. Need to ask you a question about the "Pub" that is in your village. Does it ever open, the one that looks like a house?? (Or is it an old pub which was converted to a house???) I'll PM you now Wendy.
  3. It's a security torx screw, but can be fettled out with a small flat head That's the bleeder!!
  4. Carb Cleaner!!! Don't use your hands or windowleen!!!! Sensitive bit of equipment. Read up on here how to clean the MAF sensor. You may need a specific tool for removing the MAF if I recall. Can't think what the "bit" is called.
  5. I'm kind of guessing at 102 MAF Sensor
  6. Not a problem sir
  7. No worries matey. Load it to youtube if Photobucket is being useless as usual.
  8. Not to say that I'll "sort" it, but more to the point identify. We shall see what she says........
  9. See you tonight then
  10. Where are you Located at the moment, could drop by on my way home from work with my reader?
  11. That's cool, and I wish you all the best in Germany, lets hope you like German sausages!! (Horrible things) Yeah the TUV is a bit of a bitch...... but then there's advantages such as the Ring, Booze, Apple Strudel done the right way, and of course access to other countries in Europe, not forgetting the access to decent roads. All the best mate
  12. That's for sure and I wouldn't want any considering she's in Brum and I'm on Dorset, it would be cold by the time it gets here.
  13. Easy for us yes, the hard part is for Phoenix to custom fab exhaust and headers. Just spend the last hour planning the intricate elements of the build over the next 2 months. Silly things like oil, rad, fabrication mounts, diff, wheels all make up the remaining bits. We are hoping end of March - so stay tuned. It may go a bit quiet over the next month whilst at Phoenix. Keep watching and thanks for the nice comments, it keeps us going when there's an element of doubt, and trust me today had a few of those.
  14. Test fitted a 35mm M10 into the suspension mount without spacers and they won't go, just for reference.
  15. Yes for sure. The mid exit headers on there had to be removed, just not enough room. So she will be trailered to Phoenix for the next stage of work.
  16. Some update pics from me. So we start the day with an empty engine bay. Bolt the gearbox back onto the engine. With the handy work done by Chris for the braided pipe work. Chris then drills a hole for the clutch feed from the gearbox. After two test fitting sessions we start the REAL fabrication work to allow the alternator to fit in nicely. Chris also bashes the hell out of the tunnel for the gearbox to ensure we have good clearance for the braided clutch lines. Time to introduce the V8 into the big hole for the final time. Then it's IN!!!!! Then with the covers on!! Now it's looking SHERRRRRWEEEEET!! That's it for today. Been a cracking day and one of which I'm over the moon. Chris and Bob have done a splendid job. It's all getting very exciting now.
  17. With the longer bolts the plenum will be fine without a spacer installed. The strut, is another question. 35mm without the Alu spacer installed lifting the strut could be an issue. In fact I tell you what, I'll test it this morning. I'll come back to you.
  18. Have you STILL not sorted your audio? Man I've done a complete ipad install, started work on the V8 swap and you're still faffing about a dual voice cool. All this spare time...... Man oh man
  19. I think it all depends on how much lift is needed to clear the Kinetix. But that did make me laugh Colin
  20. Yeah THANKS for that Mr G!! I leave home on a Friday usually and it's not bad traffic. Last Friday was the worst traffic I've had in a looooooong while! Can't wait for Saturday!
  21. I bloody hope not, not again lol
  22. Great work Chris and cheers for getting her ready for Saturday. Loving the modifying, can't beat a hammer lol. I'll be leaving London 5pm tomo. Hopefully not with 4 accidents en-route
  23. Happy Birthday Mike
  24. I like my progress threads how I like my books - no words, lots of pictures ha! Back on topic - is it in yet? Not quite, but it might be this weekend
×
×
  • Create New...