Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Herewith my part out number 2........ desirable parts first. (Mods, I've taken photo's earlier in the week so the dates are different) 350z Carbon Wing Mirror Covers ***SOLD*** These have never been fitted and have remained in the box since being purchased form Tarmac Sportz. Herewith a stock photo and the items which are (they really are) in the box! Pro-Bolt Red Plenum and Throttle Body Bolts ***SOLD*** (I also have Pro-Bolt Strut Bolts and nuts but not pictured here just yet) Example pic of bolts fitted Rocker Covers - Used but clean with no issues ***SOLD*** (for $1.2m) (These will come free with brand new gaskets for fitting) Project I was looking to do which was to paint the rockers to increase the depth of any engine bay build. Example pic of what I was looking to achieve. You could also dip them for an even better superior look! OEM MAF and Housing £75+ Delivery Bluetooth Cradle £10+ Delivery BOSE Speakers ***SOLD*** All in excellent working order. Thanks for looking
  2. HappyBirthday Kyle all the best
  3. Are they done yet Papa?
  4. A beauty!!
  5. If you're doing the centre console consider these factors. I'm in the process of adding new heated seat switches. There's a wealth of wires on the oem module/switch in which the option on fleebay or other sites don't provide the correct answers. So I've actually got a switch that may not work, and we need to understand the purpose of each wire for the heated switch. I'm sure you'll utilise existing fixing points, which is fine. But beware of changing the dynamics of how it's put together and how it comes apart. I've made my central console to be one section, rather than two. Normally you'd have the gear surround and upper dash as two separate parts. These I've designed to be "as one". Which is great for what I was doing, but is very tricky and with the parts I've joined it creates weak points. Go for it, if you think you've got the prep, design and finishing skills I'd say go for it.
  6. come on peeps a MREV2 (same gains) for a fraction of the price AND the best decats ever made. They are beauty before they're even fitted. Best sound, excellent build quality and 20% cheaper than the lowest price I can find. Don't forget these are import only both the MREV and Arts. Grab them before I put them above the fireplace as ornaments!
  7. So you are saying your Rays are worth £2330? Must be the diamond encrusted Rays!
  8. He's in Germany for a period of time
  9. He needs a JOBD, we tried with mine and it won't read JOBD. This is hi second plea for help on the forum and 2nd time lucky, first thread nobody responded I already sent him a link for a JOBD unit.
  10. Good job Chris, pod looks great (You could write me those questions for the chap in NZ )
  11. Happy Birthday all
  12. T-clamps are w@ank came across Mishimoto ones before, pile of shite. Keep the updates coming.
  13. Looking smart and a nice clean finish. Cheers for taking my dash out also
  14. Ok well, I really didn't know you were like that
  15. Stick to cars and modifying, cameras are so not your thing. Even on the cheap it's gone very bad. Let me sort this "blue" problem out....... Maybe it's in tune with the release of 50 shades or something? That's grey May have found the problem Just doing some tests - will post the results But it's in principle a "blue" movie
  16. It's the angle grinder I have the fear of
  17. Orange IS cool...... We may still need that hammer so I'm not going to dismiss it's purpose for when it's needed.
  18. Stick to cars and modifying, cameras are so not your thing. Even on the cheap it's gone very bad. Let me sort this "blue" problem out....... Maybe it's in tune with the release of 50 shades or something?
  19. I told him I'd buy one but he kind of refused. I should have put my foot down clearly!!
  20. No, let's get this right, green tried to be blue but it just never lasted. Chris just joined the groovy gang
  21. I used to live in St Margarets, so I know exactly what you're talking about.
  22. Cheers Chris and Bob, nice one Keep me posted on the prop I really miss her. Considering the last 4 months I've only driver her once a week, you wouldn't belve how crap a Friday feels now. Hopefully Andy will get his skates on and the ball will start to really get moving! Received the ABS plastic for the gauges the other day, and I'll be ordering the Race Dash next week. I can't wait for the major fabrication work to be complete so that we can get her started!
  23. We have a population of 604!! AND that includes the smaller village Little Bourton http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Bourton
×
×
  • Create New...