Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Here's another sacking!!
  2. I will have a closer look on Saturday Of course I paid £100 for the 4 spacers. (They were second hand)
  3. Not the best example but 20mm on the front and 25mm on the rear.
  4. What the hell is that metal object doing on your paintwork!!
  5. Completed Rio for the first two levels with gold stars for each
  6. Not as yet, just waiting on the bargain at the moment. Everybody seems to be based around the same price?
  7. I worry about height because of my driveway and work carpark. Not only that the worry of speed bumps. I've also got spacers so it may require arches to be rolled?
  8. Nah it's going to have a plain black lip. I didn't really want to go with the V2 as I didn't want to steal your thunder and really wanted the Amuse. Thing is all the recent service costs put that out the window and purchased front and sides together. To be fair the V2 is very stylish, so it's a good choice. I'm just a tad worried now about dropping the height. Just out of curiosity Shire, how much did you drop yours by and have you had any issues since dropping?
  9. Yes Bennett Nismo sides as well. The side skirts didn't want to budge as the clips were holding the skirts on far too well and didn't want to break the clips. It was getting late and still had to remove and refit the oem bits. I've also added a Photoshop'd front bumper, also looking to do the front lip black!!
  10. Heck just noticed the screwdrivers have been removed and there's a nice Nismo number plate in there. Man that's friggin awesome. If I take a picture of my house, any chance you could turn it into a mansion?
  11. Grand Job!! Even the reflections were retained. Thanks matey
  12. And here's the front bumper courtesy of my mate who saved the day, because I didn't take any with my camera for some stupid reason?
  13. I bought this one and it's small, but works as you'd expect. It does not quite fit flush by about 1mm. Otherwise great fit... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0280953434
  14. For sure, I just can't wait now to get it painted and fitted now. Have to say it's not the easiest job getting the rear bumper off
  15. Nice one intro looks nice in pastel. It's made even harder because it's in White, but great effort you can the potential outcome
  16. Got to be honest it made me want a White car
  17. Okay, so here we go. I've had serious issues trying to photo shop the bumper as I'm technically useless at it. So I've given up and giving you a few shots of the day. For stupid reason I forgot to take photo's with the front bumper, although my mate who lended a hand took one or two on his phone so I'll get him to send those across. One big favour though..... if anyone could photo shop the rear bumper that would be most helpful. I'll need to ask again once the front bumper pics come through. Oh - the side skirts, that's another story, couldn't get the oem ones off. The strangest of issues - the copy front bumper fits better than the original chargespeed, who'd of thought that eh? So it's not just going to be a case of sending it off for painting. There's some slight damage to the front bumper that will need cleaning up, smoothing over etc. The rear bumper will need some drilling for the bumper to fit against oem holes. Side skirts who knows. So it looks like the costs will increase as there's plenty more work to do. At least this test fit highlights these issues in advance. Anyway a few before and after photo's excuse the screw drivers on the rear bumper holding the diffuser in place Tada........
  18. Ha ha nice one Graham.... I really wanted to keep it a surprise for Wales, although there's a number of people who won't be attending, so won't be able to pass comment. So I am thinking of using this thread to show the progress of test fitting, painted and then fitting. By the end of today it should be fitted, photo's taken then onto the computer to work some photoshop magic and get the end result. The parts will be sent away this week for painting
  19. Just looking at all options at the moment, so anyone who is looking to sell as second hand, or new ones, depending on total price. (CS - you are already on the list )
  20. I will be fitting this lot today..... (test fit only then take some photos and Photoshop them Azure)
  21. I'm taking the oem body parts @11am also to test fit my new kit, so I'm bound to post some questions
  22. I guess you've done a ECU reset?
  23. As the title says.... Brand new is not an issue, please PM me your best price. Cheers
  24. Let's call it a date husk! Time to post a wanted thread
×
×
  • Create New...