Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Would fibreglass be a worthy material for such a bodypart? I'd be a little worried about opening and closing the boot - or am I just being sceptical?
  2. 6 WEEKS!! Fook!! I hope my deliveries arrive on time, some of it's coming from America and only just ordered!!
  3. Bullet you've only just purchased the bodykit, what's going on?
  4. Which Eibach's do you have? I don't think it's possible to obtain just the rear springs? If it is I'll be interested.
  5. PICNIC error - never heard that before and I like it....
  6. He's trying to increase his post count
  7. Nice one.... like the picture story by the way. I can't wait for Wales to be honest, I just hope the weather is good to us.
  8. Pants!! Just posted on a thread revival!!
  9. So what's happening Wednesday????
  10. Not being serious Jerry are ya 12 volts isn't going to hurt much. You'll need something like 1000 volts to scare people off, even then you'll get done by the postman for causing burns to his hands every morning. What you want is to run a charge in DC, anyone who holds or touch the fence will be stuck and cannot be removed until the charge is removed. That way you'll catch your criminal every time. Problem is what happens to the older folk who may use your gate to rest upon
  11. I've had my Karcher for heck ----- erm ----- 10 years now. Still going strong!! I've only had to purchase a replacement lance about a year ago, apart from that it's been solid. They say you shouldn't store them outside, due to the frost etc. I've had my unit outside for the last 4 years and it's not bothered it in the slightest. Very robust, works as it should and would for sure by a Karcher again. Oh to note, it is also used pretty much every weekend! The test on the gadget show was fairly pointless, as mentioned the industry standard squirt the elephant dung across the floor is really no measure for pressure power. If I put my Karcher on the stream jet it would have flung it back up the elephents @rse! So that test was pointless as the Karcher failed, clearly because he had it on the wrong setting. Which would proabably apply to all of the units for each test. It seems John was given the task of testing jet washers.... he clearly didn't know how to go about it and thought turning into a light hearted test would keep the viewers interested.
  12. I had my 2nd car vandalised when I was younger, they didn't use paint stripper as that only takes the paint off, instead they used brake fluid and that basically bubbles the paint stripping it clean off. Problem is the car is deemed a write off because the brake fluid eats into the metal work and you'll never paint over that!! At least your father can get the repairs done. I just hope you manage to sort out the necessary with the complete w@nkers that did this damage. If they were my cars I think I'd cry big style. It's shocking to know how far people will go to affect other peoples lives. They should burn in hell !!!
  13. Keeping the Rays as they were recently bling'd up. I'm probably going to invest next year for the wheels, although I'm sure the consensus will be to change the wheels once the bodykit is on?
  14. For me I won't know until the springs are fitted end of April early May. Problem being I can't see many people opting for a group arch rolling session. For me It also depends if I'll actually need any rolling, or if I can cope with a 27mm drop. Being the daily driver I have to negotiate speed bumps and a bad ramp at work. Even at standard level I can't leave the car park straight forward, having to exit the ramp at 45 degrees. As you are planning on a solution don't worry about me as I'll not know what's required till the kit is on and potential springs.
  15. When you planning to get your arches rolled?
  16. Me too, I just hope it turns out how I want it. I believe certain kits suit certain coloured Zeds. I just hope I'm happy with the V2. If not it goes then maybe replace with the Amuse or V3 for 2012. Maldives is where me and the other half want our honeymoon. A fantastic place. You'll have to tell us all about it in Wales or maybe during a meet poss end of April?
  17. Nice to see ya back, have a great time? PS why post a link about a phone?
  18. I'd be interested in a quote.... I can't see that my wheels will cope with dropping 30mm (or claimed 27mm) with 25mm rear and 20mm front spacers Therefore I think some arch rolling may be required?
  19. Hmm. That's sound quite hard. Do you offer a fitting service Alex? I was going to say this seems to be bit of a ballache now? I had the entire body kit off the car at the weekend so I'm rather glad not to look at nuts, bolts, screws oh and those pesky "popstud" things!!
  20. Considering it was a European tour it had it's great points. Agreed same as other cars, although other cars you can just throw the stuff in the boot. With the Zed it has to be strategically placed, utilising the Spare Wheel area as luggage space. The most annoying thing was at each campsite we would return our "pop" tents back into the boot of our cars, but my "POP" didn't want to "POP" down - so I had a half in - half out "not so POP" tent creating space issues in the boot of my car!!
  21. buy a Mac... smaller laptops... more power You can fit LOADS in the boot! Even TWO golf bags. A few bods on here do 2-3 weeks camping in them. The boot is massive, just have to know how to pack it 10 Days Camping !! It was a complete pain in the 8rse! Dig everything out the boot, pitch tent, put items back in boot. Take tent down, unpack boot, put everything back in boot drive to next destination.... Dig everything out the boot, pitch tent, put items back in boot. Take tent down, unpack boot, put everything back in boot drive to next destination.... Dig everything out the boot, pitch tent, put items back in boot. Take tent down, unpack boot, put everything back in boot drive to next destination.... Dig everything out the boot, pitch tent, put items back in boot. Take tent down, unpack boot, put everything back in boot drive to next destination.... Dig everything out the boot, pitch tent, put items back in boot. Take tent down, unpack boot, put everything back in boot drive to next destination....
  22. Yup.. did that when I got em re-gased... Here's some options 1. Get a nice heavy spoiler !!! 2. Put shopping in passenger footwell (save using the boot) 3. Get your shopping delivered 4. Put this on the outside of your boot??
  23. of course removing the weight will cause the boot to become harder to close. (Late night last night). If you are re-gassed, why not put the weight back in, helping to close the boot without too much effort?
  24. That's probably a fair move. Although do you not get the dreaded boot shutting on your head syndrome in the winter?
  25. I'm the same, pull on the latch. I don't have any badges on the back of mine so I refrain from touching the paintwork all the time otherwise I put my grubby mits on the centre badge?
×
×
  • Create New...