Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Surely somebody has some suggestions?!
  2. As I'm changing my bodykit, I now have to review my options for fitting the front and rear number plates. My question to you all is..... 1. Where would YOU fit a number plate on the Nismo V2 front? Centred on the bumper (maybe one of those stick on style plates? Underneath the upper half of the bumper? To the side? 2. Rear bumper has the JDM style plate recess, what fitting options are there? Fancy designed brackets? Standard style holders? Etc? Options, pics, Photoshop replies are most welcome. Cheers
  3. I would recommend a doctor for your front lip, not a chip man (I'll get my coat)
  4. Nice but I'm thinking subtle ie a lot of the work is engine related so going to stick with the slam panel me thinks and some subtle writting to go with it
  5. There's a choice?? Send us some pics and I'll make a choice. Might look nice with a bit of additional writting and placed on the slam panel under the bonnet. Cheers
  6. I've never received a sticker, and I've spent £'s. Although I wonder if cake and coffee replace such gifts
  7. You're never grumpy are you Mike Hello Octet How many followers are there of this thread To be fair I can understand our love for the forum, and how we'd all like to contribute, I'm sure the site does need a little jazzing up, but as others have mentioned, it's simple, does the job it's asked (although has it's temperamental moments) but at the end of the day, do we really need a ooober sexy website with all singing all dancing features? I can view the forum on my iphone with no issues, it's quick and clear. I'd say let the Site Admin do their stuff and as mentioned by Mike, review the options for the future. Lets get past the initial down times first before stepping forward into modernisation!
  8. 1. Driving down a highstreet, man crosses road in front of me, double takes and says "wicked car mannnnnn!" 2. Stationery at lights White van man says "wicked Porsche mate" 3. Picked up McDonalds from drive through window, chap says "looooove your car mate" - not sure on how to reply I said "looooove McDonalds Mannnnnn" he then said "I don't make the food McDonalds do" 4. Yesterday morning a Black 370z sat at lights (gorgeous blonde driving) going the other way looked at my car, smiled as I drove by whilst her eyes were affixed to the car (or me lol). I didn't know whether to flash, wave or slam the anchors on or to give her my mobile number. I did neither of these and drove to work smiling like a Cheshire cat!!
  9. Alex has holes in his front bumper. Check out his sig, you can just see them.
  10. Those who may have seen - We're getting a FREE BBQ during the Wales Meet!! I'd say a big thanks goes to those who have contributed financially and of course the generosity of the forum. Cheers 350z-uk.com As Graham would say "This site is the double dogs danglies!!"
  11. Cool maybe meet up for a mini meet and drink maybe?
  12. Are you local to Solihull, as I'm in Hall Green. Not that I was part of your mini meet
  13. That is class, and to be fair he does talk a lot about food
  14. Wandsworth.... I used to go clubbing there years and years ago... before the club got shut down (Club UK). £600 per year is friggin amazing, but then again life expectancy in that neck of the woods is something like 25? Putney is nice though, Anneka Rice lives there, along with a number of other famous people I'm sure.
×
×
  • Create New...