Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. There's a fair few within the midlands but on average 6-10 attend the meets. There's also keen interest from other regions that pop along now and again, so it's not always the usual faces, so it's always fresh.
  2. There's some really good ones in there - keep them coming
  3. It'd be interesting to see how you gain access to change oil. The Zspeed undertray has an access flap built in so that you can easily undertake routine maintenance. Looks like you'll have to remove the entire splitter to access
  4. Heck man!! Poor Bob..... Hope you make a speedy recovery mate Thinking about it, there'd probably be no need for a scan, I'm sure Chris has the necessary tools to undertake any type of operation.
  5. Good luck in your search, Hall Green near Solihull myself. When you're up and running with a Zed let me know and I'll add you to the West Midlands mailing list for notifications of up and coming local meets.
  6. Wasso

    Opinions Please

    Not sure, but I think you should paint your boot black or get hold of a carbon boot - keep the theme of black going through the roof lines etc.
  7. I have no recollection, I've seen evidence of R35 LEE pulling my pants down while I was passed out Brilliant In fact I'm still waiting on those Weds Rims you promised me FOC that drunk evening
  8. No worries and to be fair it'll be an open invite for the trip. Maybe have a chat when we next meet up. Trip will likely be around June/July time.
  9. Bon voyage - a good friend will be mised from our shores Best of luck and all the success with your new luxury life.
  10. We're doing a trip through Europe next year if you fancy tagging along. England to Hungary and back with a stop off at the ring and other attractions.
  11. Thought I'd reserect my own thread from a while ago with something spotted in Halfords the other day. Not sure they thought out the name very well?? :lil:
  12. I'll need to get a decent one done. The one I have is with a rear facing camera through a tunnel Need static and under load but need a camera man. Anyone in the West mids fancy videoing
  13. I'm thinking more to the fact each individual exhaust direct links. Simplicity makes for easier purchasing
  14. Looks like you're missing a Motordyne XYZ pipe and decats with oem exhaust? You might also want to put direct links to your site for those who might want to purchase?
  15. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  16. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  17. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...