Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I see dead people!
  2. It would confuse the police big time. Follow the Beemer 5 series....... Nah not seen one John but an Audi just went past Frankly it's a mess which ever way you look at it. Would the insurance company deem it as a kit car??
  3. And they look f'ugly!! I wouldn't bother to be perfectly honest.
  4. Agreed, this is why I believe someone from my350 wrote it.
  5. Funny thing is now that I've done my research and watched this for a second time, it actually makes a lot more sense. The chap Alberto mentioned in the vid actually screwed a number of cars on my350, so clearly a my350 member put this together. 900horse on 440 injectors and on stock rails makes me laugh most.
  6. That is sooooo daft but so cool. That would appear on the 'Cool Wall' Where can I buy one, I'd just love to annoy the hell outa people with that!
  7. I'd rather you didn't flash but rather wave or nod To be fair I was just receiving a call asking if wanted any beers, so wasn't paying a great deal of attention, saw a Zed and the spaced plate and knew this was your route so presumed it was you
  8. That would be me fella, I saw what I thought was your number plate but wasn't sure. On my way to a poker night in Broms
  9. viewtopic.php?f=41&t=63770
  10. Periodically check they are tight as try should be for general road use. Pre track checks would include wheel nuts etc. it's your safety check them as you would.
  11. No this is the stock oem upper plenum chamber. Good for a spare as Lee has said for polishing or painting?
  12. I should be able to get your reservoirs polished this weekend and sent off. Weather hasn't been the best.
  13. Beef Monster Munch or Cheese Disco's please. Don't do shandy, it ruins the lager! It's like Spritzers, why would you want to water down wine is beyond me? Cheers for the offer but it wouldn't be business savy for me to purchase them.
  14. It means selling them at a higher price and purchaser then has a oem plenum they can't sell. It's a nice idea to have lots all polished up but probably a pain to sell. It's a shame otherwise I would take all of them.
  15. I'd love to learn how to drive the Zed and get mid 20's in town. I get mid to late 20's on the motorway. Thing is I get bored being conservative, best to just enjoy the car, I might not be here tomorrow?
  16. Wasso

    Photoshop Help

    Don't rush Dave we don't want any half hearted skills on this one. Do the man proud and when you've got time.
  17. But not any more eh?
  18. Wasso

    Photoshop Help

  19. True.... If I'd have gone for that style I'd have done the Rota Torque....
  20. I dunno - presumed me as he's expected to come down soon. But then again I could be talking complete crap
  21. Nope they're silver. Either Anthrecite or darker. Nice but not the look I'm after. Thanks for thinking of me though in fact hold on are you hating my rims
  22. Why why why didn't you get a Zed..... It just makes sense all this expensive merc stuff. You just wanted to be different didn't you
  23. Why can't it be tested on the rollers? Had mine in April and brakes were done on the rollers like any other car. It screws up your LSD or something like that. I believe it's in the handbook!
×
×
  • Create New...