Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Someone has been on the Happy Birthday
  2. You know what you've found the icing on the cake. It's a Zed but not as we know it Jim. The G is a great car, refined and you may even be able to join in on some meets Good price and mileage. Ditch the Merc and get back to Jap Seriously buy it
  3. Less of the old Rich. I'm still a spring chicken you know
  4. Why buy a car Rich that needs work, I think Paul has had enough of mechanics, in any case he's not old enough yet for a Jaaaaaaaaaaaag. Right, this is something I was looking at a while ago, strangely this is the only one on Autotrader, but you want the V6 version. http://autotrader.mobi/used-cars/advert ... eabugvpgd5
  5. Wasso

    MREV2???

    if I was impulsive I'd have no money left
  6. Wasso

    MREV2???

    If you need bolts let me know, I have the full list at home. Polished plenum or strut bar I'm your man. Dave I see what your saying but why throw cash away? Read up
  7. TBF I've always like the GT, and the Brera. I will own an Alfa one day
  8. Dude that is perhaps my favourite analogy of all time Just don't feed it fish food
  9. The reason you won't find it is because the cost isn't worth it, and based on that people haven't gone that route.
  10. Bet ya that'll last forever, it'll be the law of the sod, but in a good way. You know like when you win a goldfish at the fair and believe it'll only last a week, but lasts for years. I believe this is your goldfish
  11. Wasso

    MREV2???

    Tip No 1. Always do your research before buying something. I've not bought one thing I regret, ask the forum, search other forums such as my350z. Best sell it and recoup some costs. It'll be pointless to fit it. With the cash you can buy some other things. What else tempts your fancy?
  12. Jay have you no decency, fancy posting this in the 350z area, us 350z drivers don't park on Zig Zags
  13. Brilliant I wanted to race this Opel Cadette and put into Race and smashed the back of me car up
  14. Jealousy gets you nowhere in life. Hope you got her badge number. Go to court and plead not guilty. I went to courtroom on my first offence doing 140mph with a cop car following me for 5 mile, long story. Got away with 6 points and a £300 fine. I you have the time I'd appeal in court, you have a valid case.
  15. What an arse hole. I'm totally for people getting nicked for Zig Zag parking, but if you weren't stationary I think it's VERY harsh.
  16. Wasso

    MREV2???

    I'd personally sell it. Spend the money on a different mod. As soon as you fit it, it'll lose £X amount, but sold as new you'll recoup more.
  17. Enjoy your build Isn't the flyeye stuff illegal?
  18. Wasso

    MREV2???

    I guess it must be headers time then if you're looking for airflow. I'd also be looking at high flowing exhausts, I know you've just put one in but more the likes of the turbo spec exhausts. If not why not look at weight loss like you said. Carbon doors, boot etc? Personally you're taking the fun out the car for a few more horses. Be satisfied my friend, karma and all.....
  19. Wasso

    MREV2???

    If you already have a plenum spacer fitted you might see 1 or 2hp if you're lucky.
  20. The best I've ever achieved was..... That was following Chris'I back from the lake district to Birmingham. Managed to do it on quarter of a tank.
  21. Wasso

    MREV2???

    I'd go Cosworth, good reviews in the US when boosted. Alex has one for sale, although its been there a while so may have sold?
  22. Wasso

    MREV2???

    Here you go http://my350z.com/forum/engine-drivetra ... ng-32.html
  23. Wasso

    MREV2???

    Here's a pic of the pre-revup plenum and revup plenum. Shaving the pre-revup snouts basicaly turns it into a MREV2 and that's the only difference. For the cost against gains for the pre-revup I'd say it's not worth it. But being boosted it maybe beneficial. Best thing to do is get yourself a pre-revup lower collector (save using your own) and I'm sure there's a guide on my350 with how to shave the snouts, which will also tell you how much to take off. On the revup engine, the plenum spacer basically does sod all, but match it with the MREV2 and you get very good gains.
  24. Should be getting my red calipers fitted next week
  25. Wasso

    MREV2???

    The MREV 2 doesn't provide the pre-revup with any gains as far as I'm aware. The MREV2 was specifically designed for the revup. The difference is all to do with the snouts as I call them. On the revup they are longer. The MREV2 is basically a pre-revup (short snouts) but with the front two snouts shaved on the top.
×
×
  • Create New...