Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Of course, but not JD anymore. Had a bad episode on Southern Comfort when I was 14, no injuries but VERY embarrassing. I've learnt now not to undertake any dare whilst drunk, its not pretty.
  2. I'll have to cut this story down somewhat..... Went skiing in Denver, Colorado region. We planned on 10 days skiing, but with that amount of skiing it would be worthwhile taking a day or two out for shopping and fun. The idea on day 7 was to go to the local pool/snooker place. We decided that drinking at lunch time was a perfect idea. Well, after many games of winning my mates weren't happy and decided to get me off my face. So instead of JD and Coke, it was Triple JD and Coke. I hadn't noticed as I was already two sheets to the wind. After being dared to perform break dancing moves on the pool table, then go round the building slapping all the girls behinds it was time to leave. (Just to put you in the picture, the night before we watched a Jackie Chan film) Now my mate Steve being a bit of a joker said why not do a Jackie Chan kungfu leap and kick off those steps (There were 3-4 steps leading from the pool hall up to the bar and down the other side again 3-4 steps) So I proceeded to example BIG AIR leaping and kicking like Jackie Chan would into the hall. He was mighty impressed. He said as we walked up to the bar area to do one more, but make it a BIG MAHOOSIVE ONE! So whilst facing the exit, 3-4 steps down to the exit I'd give one hell of a run up, all going well up to this point. LEAP for merry hell did I, BUT........ (The exit was of course 3-4 steps downward, and the ceiling took the same path) So as I belted it for all my drunk life towards the steps I leaped and guess what..... yes, the new leading edge of the ceiling is now shall we say 2ft lower than the ceiling above me. CLUNK!!!! SMACK!!! DOH!!! I've now smacked my forehead into the leading edge of the lower ceiling and now heading south towards the steps, still whilst in Jackie Chan pose I've now trapped my leg underneath my body and just missed my head on the steps below. So, I now have blood dripping from my head, can't walk but still alive. My mate comes over with his mouth on the floor, well lets just say I made a right mess. An ambulance was called, but in this order the Fire Engine arrived, Police Car and then the Ambulance! (I know very strange) Each party of said emergency service all said "Oooh we can see your skull !!!) I ended up with 13 stitches in my head, without any pain relief (because I was THAT intoxicated) and a groin injury. Cost me £2,500 in medical bills, but luckily my insurance paid out. There's a lot more to this story but too much for this thread.
  3. I don't think there are any Revup Zeds SC'd? They're all 276's or the HR's. Whether you have a 276 or 296, either way both being SC'd will end up with the same kinda figures. There's also the instance where 2 or 3 SC'd 276's will turn up and all give different end figures. So really there's no big difference, and yes I thought the same about the 276 cheaper to tax etc. But I actually prefer the facelift interior and higher rev limit. You haven't done wrong, just a case of getting your credit card out and spending the money on getting a SC.
  4. Speed detailer and microfibre will remove it.
  5. WHAT!!! ??? Came to his senses, obviously! PAH! The best intake ever made.....
  6. Anyway here's my long straight Nismo knob. Felt odd at first but give it a good jerk and its putty in your hand.
  7. Oh my golly gosh Peter please don't say that's your car. Give me some of those drugs!! And get some decent floor mats for god sake, don't be a cheapskate.
  8. Have a chat with Ebized, I'm sure he'll be able to pass some suggestions. I did rallying for a day when I was 18 but that was it, oh and I love the WRC, even though its not being shown this year for some stoooooooooooooooooooooopid reason. But I guess that doesn't help really does it?
  9. As long as you're not using a heavy hand you'll be fine. Listen and feel as you go along with the clay. Plenty of lube is key. You'll be surprised how powerful clay is without applying pressure. Although I found the Megs clay needs a lot more effort in terms of strokes across the paintwork than other clays.
  10. Not a fan of the Megs personally. Autoglym clay is and was my favourite by far, but now use Dodo Juice clay. It's a tad sticky so plenty of lube but a very good product.
  11. Thought you were finally going FI? I also recall you calling the ARC kit a "Piece of over priced crap" When I had mine +1 said exactly the same about mine every time he saw it.
  12. brilliant Mr G
  13. This thread is dead funny. Had a propper chuckle. Candy Red Megane Yellow/Gold whatever you call it Brick Yard For me they are all really good choices. Black is standard so forget that if you're spending the time to paint the car. Can't believe Chris sold your car..... That's terrible!
  14. Hoooooray!!!! I'm currently still waiting on the gaskets, they were supposed to be in the week just gone but "the supplier has not delivered" so I moaned as they said 2 weeks and next week is the 3rd week! They will take delivery of the materials Tuesday with a view to supplying me by Friday. I'll have them bonded over the weekend for shipping Monday following.
  15. Oh dear some people need to stay in more
  16. Didn't even know you'd gone (only kidding mate). Nice to see you back and happier too Look forward to seeing your new plans.
  17. So that cost doesn't include fitting? Still not bad, achievable price for some
  18. Oh ok then
  19. Your bonnet looks immaculate with that shot Liking the sills too
  20. to be honest both me and Jayne ate the sample supplied in the purple wrapper
  21. Yeah the cost is pretty naff but they look great in my book. Jason - read up on the link I posted and all will be revealed. If you don't want an ARC or any other for bling factor then get on the link instead. A few members have them and all rate them.
  22. They are recommended with FI, but I've got mine for one reason only..... See if anyone can guess
×
×
  • Create New...