Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. WTF!!! Next level challenge - gonna take some working out!!
  2. There will be a few to listen to now. Shame Sam McGoo can't make it. Nice work to all, but you're gonna be putting some miles on the clock. Just out of curiosity how many miles on your Zed?
  3. I've driven with a BBK (k sport) and they're a huge step up from oem or even DBA's. The bigger disk and added brake pistons make for far improved braking. There's no harm for street use and you'll have far better braking, but as CS has said, you would see a huge difference on track.
  4. Don't give me none of that ninja sh*t......give me numbers.......now damn it! 2 I thought you were a teacher Rich, he requested numbers (plural) always read the question
  5. Silverstone to you Grasshopper!!
  6. You'd need the entire bodywork to be made of Aluminium in which to do so. But yes would be VERY cool!! (Apart from stone chips)
  7. That is just class!!!
  8. Is that all you did, the wing mirror? FAIL Good show mike but we need some pics of the car to see the true effect.
  9. All I can say is I wonder how many other car forums have this much love. You all deserve an award for generosity. There's just some really nice people here and I'm so glad that I either know them well or just frequent with their banter on the forum. There's no better place than www.350/370z-UK.com Brilliance!!!
  10. Best hangover cure!! Fact You're right especially after a double sausage oooooooer!! Feel miles better now. Just need to get a taxi now back to the venue.
  11. Late parts flippin typical. This was a slick operation up until that part. A good job I wasn't attending today as I've got a wicked hangover and stood now in the queue for a McDonalds breakfast. The events look fun at the Zed shed and great to see dedication to those with Zeditis. I hope Adrian is funding all these food breaks. Good on the girls for keeping the workforce happy
  12. Looks like the forum is playing up again
  13. Question: why the fook is Chris reading instructions, that's unheard of!! I have to say brilliance and so good to see forum love in the Zed shed.
  14. She arrived in a Rolls Royce from 1929!! Gorgeous!!
  15. At a mates wedding (groom in pic) of which he arrived in a Fez 430 Scuderia. The sound was epic!!
  16. With no pics so far I'd say Chris has got Adrian working What do you mean what time Ian, you know he has his own concept of time, like turning up for Wales at the end of the day as we're all heading back to the Moreton!
  17. Oooh Adrian, you know you have a large dog...... Have you seen Mr Chips yet? He's my friend..... Say hi for me, that'll be a stroke on back and a tickle behind the ears. (Just don't do that to BBK) Good luck today and updates are what we need.
  18. I am down south.... Just East not West Nice response Dave
  19. I bet the biggest problem will be getting things apart because that engine bay has never been cleaned and we all know what stubborn bolts do. But don't worry Chris and Bob are at hand with this......
  20. My mum Edit: I never got the chance to say goodbye.
  21. Flippin hell did you go in reverse Adrian. Take your time or what!
  22. Go for it! Edit sorry thought it was Rodge Close names! NOOOOOOOOOOO PM rodge Ich will! As I'm on my phone it was more the Avatar.
×
×
  • Create New...