Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I have a spare set of VVT covers I'm doing for Smudge so when he donates his you could fit them to yours?
  2. What happened to the 2nd Zed?? I like the Supra but what is the RZ spec?
  3. I agree Andy, a majority of the accidents were caused by biker error, ok not error but lack of respect for other road users. We all know this kind of riding happens even over here and they wonder why they hate cars. It's because their doing twice the speed you are and making a turn checking mirrors and the next thing WHAM!!! (No not Wham the pop group!) It's a shame as I admire bikers for their brave riding at speed, but its not to be done during congestion or at cross roads etc, as an example. Hey I used to love Barry Sheen a legend, but you'd never see me on a bike. It's a shame really.
  4. Of course, if they were still made, I'd have one of these money no object. A work of ART! ARC! Price $6,500 for a cat back system.
  5. Nope. You've hit the nail on the head. It's baller status.
  6. its you fault I want them love you exhaust set up A lot of that noise is because of the Amuse. Raid a bank and you'll be fine.
  7. There maybe octane improvements and if so may warrant the increase in price. But can't find anything on the tinterweb! Nitro was scheduled for release last year so I'm puzzled as to why nothing actually happened.
  8. I've been trying desperately to find out what octane this is supposed to be as I've also received the same mail. What I did find out is that in Germany their Race fuel (100 octane) is being discontinued. So their standard V-power (95 octane) will be out only option. Not good!!
  9. Wasso

    Upgrade

    Sounds like a sizeable donation, very impressive.
  10. For information (Chris I's post) ET stands for Evo Triangle.
  11. First there was "Mad Drivers" then "Mad Truckers" and "Mad Crashes of Russia" Now its time for the bikes..... You may cringe at some of the accidents that involve cars or tricks, but now think of those which have nothing more than their leathers as some choose not to wear helmets or leathers at all. Some horrific and some funny.... 8:20 I had to laugh. It's very long so maybe something to look back at in snippets. http://youtu.be/5aoT1Nwo7UI
  12. Is that with our without the "in-pipe" HFCs? Mark@Abbey was under the impression that the car wouldn't pass MOT even with them so you may need so standard cats or friendly tester for MOT time unless you swap your ARTs for HFCs. That's the only thing that put me off... glad I did though, I'm looking forward to picking up my car this week with a new custome titanium job. You kept that quiet young man I have a great MOT station that works with me to ensure my car is legal.
  13. I'm afraid that Vik is a of the Saw this on TV when it was aired and I pi$$ed myself with laughter...... But..... Always worth another watch
  14. Caravan?! Don't insult Betty Sorry Caravanette!!
  15. Thats why we're camping in the bus and not staying at Moreton And always remember "if the caravan is rocking don't come a knocking!" Just remember to lock the doors of an evening Chris, with this motley crew, anything could happen!!
  16. They do I've already checked with Tony at MD. I just want to see if they'll pass a decent discount to you and if so make a purchase. 12weeks would be fine.
  17. Ahhh a spacer not a plenum (Adrian ) I was gonna say! :s Adrian really needs the Cosy plenum
  18. Why would you want a thicker plenum?
  19. Price me the TDX 2 without XYZ. Best price shipped to my house (need a super smashing fantastic price) No rush as it'll be after Wales me thinks.
  20. Colin, you know as well as I do that Wales has its own climate, and that our wonderful weather people couldn't forecast the next 48hrs let alone a month away!!
×
×
  • Create New...