Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Cheers mate, got some Eibach pro springs waiting to go on after the Wales trip, not sure im going to go that low yet Ian I need to talk you at some stage regarding a detailing session as ive got a whole lots of spider swirls that need shifting, sadly this might have to be latter of the year.... How does tomorrow evening sound as I'm in the area Anytime is good with me, well with a bit of warning
  2. This is quite interesting, including the "tiger" http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2009/04/21/what-does-torque-in-a-car-do/
  3. Well I did 2,500 in 10 days but then the scenery is FAR better in Europe. England sucks especially when you're faced with Liverpool Leeds Dartford Norwich East Grinstead Fareham East London Birmingham (the easy one) And finally Okehampton which is tomorrow. So after there I'm dropping by the famous Zed shed. That must have cost you a few quid in Oil Oil issue is being looked at tomorrow hopefully. I think I have an oil leak somewhere, as there's evidence underneath the undertray and brace. But strangely nothing on my driveway or at work, so only whilst in motion. I'm hoping its terminal so that I can get to plan!
  4. I'm a bit anxious about Wales to be fair as I don't think my car will be ready. Well to my liking anyway.
  5. Unlucky for some then Anyway back on topic...... Apologies.
  6. Well I did 2,500 in 10 days but then the scenery is FAR better in Europe. England sucks especially when you're faced with Liverpool Leeds Dartford Norwich East Grinstead Fareham East London Birmingham (the easy one) And finally Okehampton which is tomorrow. So after there I'm dropping by the famous Zed shed.
  7. Officially Credit Manager, but I've developed into system implementation, change management, Legal Entity Rationalisation, Inter Company stuff and now training for 6 days. I need to get OUT!!
  8. You won't want it back trust me. Anyway surely the insurance covers for loss? Sorry for the rant, bad day and a bad 6 days coming up. Gota travel 2,000 miles in 6 days (by Zed) all because my Boss is incompetent retard!!
  9. Correct, all the way up so that the flag part comes out of his nose then plant the flag on top of Beachy Head
  10. Yes but only at the weekend Well contracting in the week Ltd company as well.
  11. Who do you have in mind? I was thinking more my Boss for being a *****!! Not in a hateful way, but cos he's lacking brain cells and needs a kick up the ass!!
  12. But what if the forum flag is covered??
  13. Well, what if a "flag" accidentally on purpose hits somebody..... Or..... Ends up where the moon or sun don't shine?
  14. LOVE!! Also the CLS AMG 6.3 the sound is utter sex on a stick with KY on it!!! (Wonder if one of them will fit in the Zed )
  15. Oops. Yeah phone must have been the phone, or my eyes You should not be looking anyway - you have to save for that LSA The title didn't say Super Charger...... maybe I could have made a use for whatever it was. Why were you looking, 2nd SC on a DE yum yum
  16. Oops. Yeah phone must have been the phone, or my eyes
  17. Doesn't say which car its for Revup or Pre?
  18. +100 strut feet on upside down. For sure!!
  19. Good post Chris
  20. I'm right in saying this isn't owned by a member is that right?
  21. Nurrish!? But then he was pushing the envelope.
  22. You've had a mid-life since 20 Chris you'll never stop modding things.
×
×
  • Create New...