Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Didn't know you've moved over to the forum police, I'll have to take a note of that. Either way, if you think that's a tiny mistake, go for it. Lets hope he's the one that doesn't sideswipe you across some crossroads or something. I'll actually withdraw the pedestrians, they're miles away.
  2. Been reading up on how to unleash the noise, and it is possible, but not in the scale of the b1tch I'm afraid.
  3. Que the puns I did actually think when typing this is going to promote some comments. Darren I'm afraid I've been looking at beemers. 2002 330d. With a remap for pennies you're looking at 269bhp'ish and 350tq+ Strip and load the car with the necessary bits and you're away. The only thing is, a diesel isn't exactly cool bro. But winding up the turbo is oh so easy.
  4. Simple, forward to police. Surely that will do as evidence. Almost ran some pedestrians over as well.
  5. Wow even a wheel change. Nice finish with clean mate, very Wave me when the next Motorsport day occors. Might even get my own helmet. Will, what size was the helmet I borrowed?
  6. I know got to many hobbies I'm interested, a man that wants 1,000bhp must have some crazy hobbies?
  7. Where the bloody hell have you been? I think your last message was before Christmas saying you're taking the car off the road. All that time and that's all you've done. Poor show, I expected a lot more Good to see you back.
  8. First time I've ever seen a requirement for additional gaskets. How annoying!
  9. Basically yeah. No other gaskets are needed as there will be the oem gasket which is made of metal that can be re-used.
  10. They will both fit, but you'll need an alternative strut brace for the Tall Boy
  11. It is a bit to be fair.....
  12. Why don't you drop Keyser a PM he's in Ferndown and 'may' just have some pads available. Worth a shot?
  13. Or at the end of the video.....
  14. Are you related to Jonathan Woss?
  15. Same here 165 on the speedo when I bottled it.
  16. Looking good mate. The blue looks really vivid. Top job
  17. You gota put that one up of that shicane when it got a bit hairy. The camera doesn't do the justice of speed. When you're cracking 130+ on that straight.
  18. I find it easier to search in google including 350-UK and all I need comes up.
  19. They clearly think real carbon is just a wrap. Hate it when garages sell cars they don't know a monkey about. That's like having a doctor have a patient come in and say dunno mate probably tooth ache? You're a car dealer, know something about cars your retard!!
  20. http://www.motordyneengineering.com/manual.pdf
  21. Drive over 155mph
  22. It would look stupid stuck to my head Dave Darren and Chris both have in-car video.
  23. A truly brilliant day and thanks for the invite. Yeah a fair treck and Ken still had a heft leg even after I peeled off at Birmingham. The PAX rides were epic There's no way Suzi will be doing what you guys do with yours....... I'd have fear that I'd lose body parts.
×
×
  • Create New...