Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    2014 Shows and Events

    And I hope a Cherry on top!!
  2. Possibly but his honker would stink!!
  3. I did and it looked a bit grim so I polished as you requested.
  4. Wasso

    2014 Shows and Events

    OMG Wales has been cancelled
  5. Says the man that had everything polished
  6. Behave!!
  7. You forgot to mention the Revup version has a higher tendency to burning oil.
  8. I can give you Tony's mail address at Motordyne if you wish. If not try the following, one of which is a trader on here..... http://www.b2autodesigns.com/ (Trader) http://www.conceptzperformance.com/?UID=2013112109064587.83.47.226
  9. Okay, anyone who imports one on your behalf is gonna take some £££ for the trouble. Your question of why not deal with Motordyne direct, is a fair point, some people do. Some people use american companies who stock other manufacturing brands and source all their parts in one place. I've purchased used on my350, from outlets in America as well as using UK based suppliers like Tarmac. The hassle of self importing isn't that bad. It's simple yet effective. The point of having somebody in the UK obtain the parts for you, means that they are taking the responsibility of ensuring you get the part. If you have any hassles obtaining parts then you must deal with it. Although I've never had an issue, and I know Adrian (Octet) has brought in I'd say in excess of £25k of parts if not more into the UK, not just for himself. This saves on delivery costs with bulking the items together.
  10. They're being made after the Z ones. Noted
  11. Those who showed interest previously with my feeler thread...... are we in or out? flexib dErZ Toad Dedman Keyser Aliensurfer mick43 MidnightRacer cs2000 14N DoogyRev AMT Ewan27 OsakaBen beetleben
  12. Because you had a hope they "might" do something......
  13. Your 10 minutes and Nissan 10 minutes are two very different things.
  14. Wasso

    Winter Projects

    PMSL
  15. As Dave says throttle response should be pinpoint now. Although if you've got cruise I'd recommend getting a softer map available to switch to in winter, especially for snow. I found the tune a nightmare in snow and you want a dumbed down throttle for snow.
  16. Thanks, the story always continues..... Zeditus is its creator.
  17. Mate that's shocking!! Agreed Nissan GB is on the cards. They should all be sacked, in fact they're not actually needed so why not eh.
  18. Hello So how's it all going what's been happening?
  19. Wasso

    Winter Projects

    I know the owner of the black one, its a bag of old crock. About time it saw a bodyshop
  20. Clearly flying by the seat of his pants.
  21. I think Tony is still in hibernation from last winter. I mean come on..... At least say hello
  22. My mate is a Clinical Trials project manager . My wife works in the industry, worked for Quintiles, Chiltern, Pharmanet, Novella Clinical and now for InventivHealth, she's being headhunted on a daily basis, internal and external Spent over 5 years at Quintiles but that's the only one from those listed, have however worked at 5 other companies including the one I am currently with. Will not share my opinions on project managers though Suits, wouldn't have the same effect with the swear filter in place. :lol: She was based at Quintiles Drug Research Unit at Guys Hospital. I think she left in 2007. I'm actually consulting for a company who distribute clinical trials and all of the above companies you've mentioned Adrian are our clients.
  23. I've just purchased 36sqft of Dynamat Superlite for like £140 of eBay, when I do my install over winter.
×
×
  • Create New...