Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Good choice in rims Good work on the polishing. Get those VVT Covers off and get working on them.... Then get polishing on as much as you can. Looks smart
  2. Nice Mr G, looks low like on the 70, so you and Adrian (unless he hasn't fitted his cheap Ti) can scrape away on Devils Bridge Nice piece of kit, sounds pleasant too, cos you don't want to be Chav do you DAVE!
  3. Happy Birthday Matt
  4. That Zed OV used to be like this...... And was my inspiration and finishing path for my zed, just the bonnet to go
  5. Thanks everyone It's a terrible situation for anyone to be in, but we don't see much of a light at the end to be honest. We just hope and pray he makes it, but if he doesn't, then I so wish he goes peacefully. I feel kinda lost and strange how life comes to a standstill during these times. Thanks Graham AND team. The only thing I can think of is a regular bump of this thread maybe once a week. Thank you all…...
  6. Just to provide a heads up to my current situation. My father was taken into hospital as a result of a mild heart attack some 7 weeks ago. Things were looking up as he was admitted to rehabilitation. Events then turned very serious within a week, suffering aspiration, stroke, kidney failure, circulation issues, pneumonia to the lungs, and worse of all brain damage. Surprisingly he's still going despite being in intensive care for the last 3 weeks. I've already been over a few times but will now be staying over in Hungary for the next month or so. We are not expecting good news, especially as the doctors have said he only has a 20% chance of survival and now beyond the point of no return. As a result of these circumstances I'll not be in the UK to attend to any of my members trading items such as polishing. Although I've made up a number of spacers ready for shipping if anyone wishes to order. Same with the cufflinks, PM me and I'll get my better half to send out the necessary. I am although waiting on some bolts for the spacers which should arrive within the next 7 days, but my better half knows exactly what to do. Current orders for spacers will go out once bolts are received. Future orders just PM me. I'll still receive PM's by mail so in still about. Thanks all.....
  7. There is not difference between the two plenum codes. I think it's just their model number change, maybe a different consistency of materials used? I've never seen a difference between the two. Looks smart though Paddy
  8. I used to run DS2500's on the front with DBA rotors and Performance Friction Z compound pads on OEM rotors on the back. The balance worked well. So as long as you keep the balance of performance similar you should be fine.
  9. Happy Birthday to you both
  10. Devils Bridge and Elan Valley not to be missed also in Wales.
  11. You're looking at a fair cost to be fair. The rear quarter panel is something like £600+ can't remember the price. I was lucky not to have any structural damage and just cosmetic, but still cost me a fortune!! Airbags could be the insurance decider to be fair. Here was my damage.
  12. Ahhhh so you bought that from my350z
  13. At least recommend the leaf! He has a family and so the car is suited to that
  14. Get one of these, be evolving with the times and throw a whopping great electric motor(s) in it?
  15. Wow wow wow hold on a mo! That was a pic from hell. Detailing cars during our summer, worked to the bone that week. Thanks Zeus, did I not tell you about the warranty costs on the spacer Cheers though, I wouldn't sell those spacers if they weren't good enough for me.
  16. Dave the night is young
  17. Cheeky bleeders. Paint!! I'm a polisher not a painter. Yes agreed lots of bits missed but like I say work in progress. Rome wasn't built in a day and polishing takes just a few days longer
  18. Finally.....
  19. Wrong photos they've not loaded give me 5 mins (bad signal)
  20. Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes. The long awaited 40th. Don't feel 40 which is a bonus. I've not been around a great deal mainly as my father is critically I'll in intensive care. So it's been a rocky road the last few weeks. There's always hope and close friends have given support which is really comforting. I'll be back full time on the forum before you know it. Thanks everyone and here's to another 40!! Those who wonder how I've been keeping my mind at rest and instead of mulling over hard times.... The project which I spoke of well over a year ago..... Work in progress...... Any ideas?
  21. Have you seen the tech that they're developing? Hydrolic valves etc which can half the engine mass and double the power? Yeah saw that, it was posted on here. Koenigsegg are just brilliant!
  22. Hi Annie
  23. Agreed Danny but it was the original that made me sex wee for about a week. Wing or no wing its porn on every level. Remember the pic with all panels open, doors, bonnet and rear exposing the super phat wheels and tyres..... Ooops tissue anyone? Then there's the sound...... Ooops
×
×
  • Create New...