Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. This week has dragged on and on and on. Doubt I sleep next two nights. Best stay away from the alcohol on Friday night, not best driving your Zed with hang over
  2. That's the best colour IMHO Not long now, 2 more sleeps away.
  3. Thanks for the idea Will. I still have 5 to use as template if I can't find any. Will get some blue tac before I start to loose more. Thanks
  4. Hello and welcome 👋
  5. Thanks for the idea Will. I still have 5 to use as template if I can't find any.
  6. Opened my rear boot today and found that one of the tail light bolt cap was missing. Not impressed! Was wondering if trader sell them or anyone happen to has 1 spare somewhere?
  7. Hello and welcome 👋
  8. There are 4 zeds at my work place. 2 kuro black and 2 azure blue. Seen 3 other GM grey around town as well.
  9. Nop, just for gearbox.
  10. I had my gearbox and diff oil changed as soon as I brought my zed last July. Also added Molyslip into the gearbox. I would say there was slight improvement. Not sure how often they should be replaced but if they haven't been changed, definitely worth changing. Did you go through your service history in details? Does the full service includes gearbox and diff oil change. Ewen at Clarks Motorsports can sort you out on this. I got mine from him, service was excellent! Highly recommended
  11. Hello and welcome 👋
  12. Hello and welcome Ray 👋 I'm in Huddersfield too, see if you can spot my zed For small jobs I always go to Marco's Auto on St. Andrew's Road, but for major work I would go with Gudzy's recommendations.
  13. 3 sets arrived yesterday via FedEx. Free upgrade from Royal Mail 1st Class!! Superb service and parts are what you would expect from a quality supplier. Thanks mate!
  14. Integration Engineer - integrate turbo on to diesel engines (mainly OEMs), with a little bit of design to fit each customer's requirements.
  15. Merc 1, retard 0
  16. Hello and welcome 👋
  17. Hello and welcome 👋
  18. Thanks for the offer, will keep in mind. Btw where is your office? I'm thinking of getting my new spare key fob programmed (immobiliser)
  19. Front number plate holder removed and new set of standard number plates (front and rear) - not private plate. The old plates has seen better days and letters are fading. Zed is looking good without plates on the front
  20. Hello and welcome Matt 👋
  21. 3 sets ordered from Bradders!! (350z brake and clutch line, MX5 brake line only and RX7 brake and clutch line). Just awaiting delivery now!! Thanks for sharing this
  22. Hello and welcome 👋 Pics (of your zed) are always welcome here Be aware of Zeditus!
  23. Good to know the zed has served you well for 4 yrs. I guess you will return once rear seats are no longer required
  24. Small update on the spare remote key fob - Contacted the seller (ebay) and he agreed to send me another key fob. I shipped the first one that he sent to me unfortunately he's no in to collect it hence it got sent to his local post office (1st Class recorded). However, he has sent me the replacement before getting his hands on the one that I returned to him. (good seller) Got the replacement key yesterday, I programmed it and checked...........OH NO!! Its doing the same thing to me. I need to double tap the Unlock button quickly to unlock my zed. A little bit annoying but its not the end of the world, so I decided not to return it to the seller. I rather have a spare key to be honest.
  25. Fantastic car! Someone please buy this! GLWTS mate and good luck with the twins
×
×
  • Create New...