Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome 👋
  2. Hello and welcome 👋
  3. Hello and welcome 👋
  4. Definitely looks better without the holder, brought a pair of new plates for front and rear. Got some strong 3M double sided as well.
  5. What's the condition mate? I'm tempted to buy these to convert them into DRL. It will involve drilling and cutting and chopping, etc hence they might fall apart if they are already tired. If all good, what's lowest you prepare to go mate?
  6. Hello and welcome 👋
  7. Hello and welcome 👋 You've got the best colour IMHO
  8. I'm still using the old Bose. Luckily, no cd skipping issue. I also have a cassette AUX thingy to listen to music from my smart phone. When I got my zed, the bass was cutting every now and then, but a simple relay replacement had sorted it out. I'm planning to swap it out with a new double din + reverse camera but currently saving for house so that will need to wait. Sorry to hear about your issue there mate. Hope it's all sorted out on Monday and the seller takes full responsibility of it.
  9. I have my eyes on these when mine needs replacing http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88812-special-package-price-dba-t2-discs-and-hawk-pad/ Ewen from Clarks Motorsports will sort you out. Clarke Motorsports have very kindly donated same for this years Wales 2015 Raffle. More details in a few weeks Thanks, will keep my eyes on that.
  10. Nice Zed there mate, glad you managed to pick her up today! Enjoy your Zed! I'm still enjoying mine up to now
  11. COBRA!! video please when available that's next on my mod list.
  12. I have my eyes on these when mine needs replacing http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88812-special-package-price-dba-t2-discs-and-hawk-pad/ Ewen from Clarks Motorsports will sort you out.
  13. Hello and welcome 👋
  14. Hello and welcome 👋
  15. Good stuff, thanks for sharing. Very cool!
  16. Oh no! That's the last thing you want! Hope it's all nice and smooth tomorrow!
  17. Hello and welcome 👋
  18. Sounds like it will be a good drive back. Do post pics up!! Good luck with it mate!!
  19. This week has dragged on and on and on. Doubt I sleep next two nights. Best stay away from the alcohol on Friday night, not best driving your Zed with hang over Im defo satying off the sauce. Its bad enough i have a cold couldnt handle that and a hangover lol Where are you picking up your Zed? Weather looks OK tomorrow for a drive unless you planned to park it on your drive to admire it for hours.
  20. Hello and welcome 👋
×
×
  • Create New...