Jump to content

Zedd

Members
  • Posts

    655
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zedd

  1. 7 and a half weeks of them instalments and they're yours hahaha
  2. Price drop to £750
  3. These were my dads wheels that he had on his 350z before he got rid of it with the standard alloys, never got round to selling these. They have been kept in an old car for about a year and a half. They are all wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports, fronts have about 5mm of tread and the rears have about 3 to 4mm on them. The fronts are 245/35 and rears are 275/35 19" ET12. 9.5 J Fronts 10.5 J backs. He had them fitted without spacers, but he did have the rear arches rolled. They are all suffering from what I think is a bit of corrosion, i do not have the time to sand them down so I am selling them as is, one of the wheels has been curbed slightly, and has the most corrosion on. The inner spokes have nothing wrong with them, it is just the rims that have the corrosion. I would like £800 for these, depending on postage. If you arrange collection I am open to offers. I am based in Wales and depending how far would be willing to meet halfway, if it was an easier option. Any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.
  4. Thankyou for the kind words
  5. Yeah we are, could be, my dad went on a few of the wales runs.
  6. Just wanted to inform those that met and spoke with my dad, sadly he passed away on Thursday morning. Lost the fight with cancer. He loved his zed while he had it, and we both had some great times together in our zeds. I cant believe I'm having to write stuff like this, but I just thought it best to let you know.
×
×
  • Create New...