Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Ha ha , ya pretty much mate !! Would love to charge mine .... Honestly would , but reading mouthwashes problems I'm leaving it ... Well this week I am , who knows next week !! But if I was going to go for it, this is the kit I would get
  2. Not my bag baby .... But if your happy A lot of camber !!
  3. About 8k all in mate . Go for it ...... Then I'll follow you if all goes well
  4. Might just be me but can't see the pics mate
  5. Mine are curbed and flaking and all sorts lol. You would be surprised how hard the Rays are to sell at the moment ! Mine are pretty much mint with Bridgestone tyres on and they have had one person interested offering £350!!
  6. A bit far for me, thanks and good luck with the sale mate No worries ..... I'm sure someone local will want it , as it's as new condition and saving over £100 !
  7. The rear hangers for the back box are held by 3 bolts .... If you put some washers under the outer bolt you can affectingly adjust the height of either side of the exhaust .... Can't get pics now as it's off the car , Hope that helps you
  8. Fair play ..... Pleased your happy with it that's all that matters and it is a a great looking body kit
  9. Body kit and wheels looks great mate Bet your well pleased! Is it just the pics or is the door not quite the same shade ?
  10. Gutted for you At least no one was hurt ....
  11. Also have some rays 18" if you fancy an upgrade
  12. Hi mate I'm down in southampton ...... I just really don't have the time to organise to post ...... If someone wants to arrange postage that's fine
  13. I think paint the wheels to match the skirt would work better
  14. What's that bit in the middle of the back box? Looks like its been opened up and re welded ....... There's a mint scorpion for sale at the moment on here , looks a better buy .......... Can't remember who's selling it though
  15. Oooo does this mean your bilsteins turned up? Sorry can't help you ... Not got a clue about nuts
  16. Collection of the exhaust , due to weight and size , Thanks
  17. How loud is it compared to the standard exhaust? It's louder than the stock exhaust ..... But still quite compared to cobras .... No drone on motorway etc . IMO it's a lovely noise although I added HFC and its was a bit raspy for me , hence the reason it's for sale Have a look on youtube ....
  18. She speaks the truth !! But the gingers do look lovely in the sun
  19. This is getting weird now !! I'm not sending ur mrs any pictures .. Take it she doesn't like your zed then !
  20. Another victim
×
×
  • Create New...