Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Some great photos mate ! Looks like you had a good day out and about So you obviously had a few blasts together ....... Does Ian's car completely leave you for dead or slowly pulls away ? Just curious really .....
  2. Don't worry about the exhaust yet ....... Find a good example to buy first ..... That 1k you have for an exhaust might be needed to get the example you want . Then get to some meets so you can hear a few
  3. Hi mate .... Found them:) Front is in mint condition , rear has a bit of Crome lifting Pm me your address and ill pop them both in the post
  4. Drop links ?
  5. ^ and this is the reason I don't even bother looking on PH anymore .... It's gone down hill IMO .
  6. Hi and welcome ..... It's mandatory to put your age in your sig and for us to take the mic Looks great condition
  7. Flip me that rear wing !!!! Mahooooosive
  8. Phew that was a close one ...... Would have had to open a can go whoop ass if you bought those !!
  9. Put a pic up of your balls and we can judge if youre in the crusty club or not
  10. That's good your taking it the right way It's not you really ..... It's just we are bored and having a laugh That gorillas still making me chuckle ...... And no doubt dans in his undercrackers watching his massive tv , stroking a dirty used unbranded tyre having a laugh too
  11. Hi Davy ...... Yes it has .... Pending on payment . If it falls through ill pm you . Thanks
  12. Cool dude .... Looking forward to the review:)
  13. Pics of your mum .......for the crusty lot , might help them out with their " problems"
  14. Holy crap batman ........ ...... Like an old perv always ready to attack
  15. Now where's dan ? He must have a boner problem cos he's always grumpy !
  16. Maybe there should be a sub forum for the crusty lot .... Where they can vent there anger at not being able to get erections anymore and generally being grumpy ?
  17. Can you actually verify that? Anyone can say they're 19, it's a bit like those fat 50 year old male perverts that sit on the internet pretending they're a barely legal leggy blonde with giant baps. So basically, you could be a crusty 50 year old perv beating off over this forum while people are taking the bait you're 19. I'm not buying it, I see you. Ha ha ha !! Just spat my lunch out ! You have to change your user name now to crusty 50 year old
  18. Feel very gutted for you I can't believe that PH don't pick up on these scams ... So obvious when a car is being sold for 3k less than it should be ! A very hard lesson to learn
  19. I'll have a dig this weekend and see if I can find them .....
  20. About 450 for the 4 dampers ........ I really can't use anything lower than what I have already ( Round 20mm drop) and with only a little drop I'm still able to adjust the camber using the oem equipment . Ya hopefully it should be good , as the teins are pretty much the same rates as standard and the bilsteins b6 are ment for standard springs or up to 30mm lowered ..... We shall see!!
  21. Nice ... Bet she handles well then I've just ordered some bilstein dampers to go with my tein springs ....hopefully this will suit my road going needs !
  22. I would have that 255/35 would suit 285/35 better?
  23. Yes it does sound lovely ! A tad loud for me At around 80 but I can live with it We must have pretty much matching specs now .... Eibach Arb , Gemini , .... What coilovers are you running?
  24. Your car will look great a touch lower matt:) When u planning on getting all the suspension fitted? Would mind having a look /ride when it's done
×
×
  • Create New...