Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Cheers dude Ha ha didn't under seal the plastics ..... Removed them all and cleaned them up using tyre dressing .
  2. Think I might have to put this on hold as I'm not sure it will fit with my charger pipe work . Once it's all fitted and take some measurements and get back to you , Thanks
  3. Cheers All bought from torqen From this chap ..... You should pm him ..... Heard they have a nice tt set up for sale at the moment , taken from a sqiffy looking chap with a white 70 ......
  4. Dude when that happened it was with out a doubt one of he most embarrassing moments of my life ...... It's a floater !!! The whole of Romsey rapids had to evacuate the pool !!
  5. Yeah I wondered how it was soooo clean ! What underseal have you slung on ? Thinks its some 3m stuff .... Just put 2 coats on with a brush after jet washing /scrubbing / drying .... Done the rears too . Takes alot longer than I thought to do !!
  6. Oh man !! Looks like its gonna be a good meet . Let me know your impressions of doms car , that thing must be a beast @ 480+ @the wheels !! Really gutted I can't make it ........ Although its not all bad , going swimming with my boy !! Lets hope he doesn't take a crap in the pool ....... Again !!!!
  7. Sounds very very nice ....... Now do a proper vid with a fly by at WOT
  8. Sh£t the bed that sounds nice !! Cheers for putting that up Just gonna be a touch to loud for me to live with ...... I must be getting old
  9. I would love to dude ...... I'm on thin ice at the mo with my wife as I dropped the S Bomb ( supercharger ) into conversation the other day while chatting to her about the new bed/ carpet/wallpaper/cabinets she had bought ....... I'm glad I wasn't in kicking distance !!
  10. Ya they look heavy duty ...... They are certainly very heavy !!
  11. Cheers If it does sell ill just keep it for my brother in law who I'm persuading to buy a zed !!
  12. Oh and while I was at it I also gave the whole arch a scrub down and applied some under seal
  13. Hi mate , yes really impressed with my set up to be honest . It's a great compromise for comfort and sportiness .... Not to hard for the road but handles more precise . It's a tad firmer than stock ( but I do run 19" wheel) but I do feel it would be a bit soft for serious track action . I've just had a full 4 wheel alignment done and really notice the improvement .
  14. Cheers All bought from torqen
  15. To be honest as it is now is on the limit of what I'm comfortable with ( inc HFC ) ..... I know once fitting the charger and decats it's going to get louder . I want to swop the exhaust before having the charger fitted and tuned ....... So not have to go for a retune if I decide to swop at a latter date . It's a real shame as this is the best quality / built exhaust I've ever had and looks great as well ! Please note this is still on the car but will be ordering a miltek ASAP , so prob be available in 2-3 weeks , thanks The HFC will be coming off when the supercharger is installed ( more than likely end of April time )
  16. Only covered 800 miles , bought brand new from tarmac about 3-4 months ago . Only selling as worried its going to be too loud once my supercharger is installed with decats . Will also have berks HFC for sale soon , covered around 1000 miles. Invidia exhaust £700 collected Berks HFC for HR engine and 370z £300 collected thanks
  17. Just a few pics of the 370z brake set up on my 50 , really pleased with it and has made a massive difference in brake force
  18. Boo!! I'm aiming for it all to be fitted for jap fest , do you think we will have it all a month before that Adrian ? Cheers
  19. Looks spot on ..... All that's needed now is to take all the stickers off and sort those front arches !! In all seriousness it looks pretty good , very street racer
  20. Although I do love the gtr ..... It's everyone knows they are fast so sort of takes the fun out of it . There is no way you will keep your gtr standard Adrian !! Mind you all you need is a y pipe and a map ... Boom 600bhp!
×
×
  • Create New...