Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Yes 2 people like it It's pretty good to be honest .... Not exactly exciting to drive but does what it's meant to do .
  2. As soon as they have sorted it, I'm first in the queue for it! cheers for the info Mark. Behind me you mean
  3. Saw your car today mate up at h-dev . Looks great with the big ass brakes on ! Had a look through the wheels as well at the coilovers , look great She will fly soon Oh and sorry dom ..... Having chats on your thread ... Again
  4. If I had a 70 I would be going ecutec to be honest .... But they don't do it for the 50 and are not looking into it , due to there age . I would just like to get the intake sensor up and working for reliable / more accurate reading of the intake temps for safety more than anything .
  5. Thanks chris .... Will have a chat to jez
  6. So what would my / doms stillen kit be doing .... Both running uprev from Jez? Thanks Chris and Darren
  7. This is what mine has had done at h-dev ..... Just waiting on uprev to sort the tables to be able to map it in . Major floor in the stillen design if you ask me Will be interested to see the results, I'm sure it will end up in a better, smoother tune. How many temp sensors do you have & where have they been positioned? are they just taken from the maf loom? Trouble is Stillen made the kit to a cent, supplying additional temp sensors would have cost them more money. It's as if they spent all their time designing the intake manifold & pipe, then just didn't bother on the rest of it. Not sure where the sensor is in the manifold as im picking it up today , only one sensor I believe and yes I think it's taken from the maf loom . It's not been mapped in yet as we are waiting on uprev . Nic ( or Darren ) what does open / closed loop mean?
  8. This is what mine has had done at h-dev ..... Just waiting on uprev to sort the tables to be able to map it in . Major floor in the stillen design if you ask me
  9. Bodyboarder81

    Decats

    I would suggest berk or similar rather than cheap eBay jobs .... You might get lucky and get a good set , or they might crack pretty quick! You've just bought a nismo right ? At least treat her to quality stuff
  10. Maybe it's just that time of the month for me but I found that quite emotional !!
  11. Wife seems happy with our new family car .... Have to say it drives lovely and the service from martins Nissan was very good . Will miss the Merc but needed something with a bit more room .
  12. On 19 "'rims you want to run a 245/255 .35 profile this is on a 9.5 " rim . The rear 275/285 . 35 profile on a 10.5 " rim . The amount it fills the arch will largely depend on the offset you choose ..... On the zed you want a minimum of 25 offset ... And yes 19" look better imo but weigh a tad more and give a very ( very ) slightly harsher ride
  13. Hi Paul .....welcome along
  14. Hello dude
  15. You've had 3 qashqai's ?? Looking at a new x trail tomorrow for the family car ....excited
  16. I take it that's not Adrian then ! Ha ha Glad you sorted it ..... Whats the stickers for and say?
  17. I personally wouldn't wan to run 2 rads , when a good one should do to job ....... Mayb get the oil cooler moved as you say and see how that affects it all . Nic- I forgot to send you my address anyway ! No worries
  18. Will you two stop flirting please
  19. Yes I think the 370z stillen front bumper is pretty ugly also I have a spare stillen cooler if you need it ...... Actually Nic has it at the moment but could easily be sent to you if needed
  20. Oh I miss my zed !!! Did you manage to look at johns car with regards to the frozen boost ?
  21. Thanks man ....... Jack royal steering wheel .... More alcantara inside ...... Quaife diff..... The list keeps getting longer ....oh and maybe a set of enkie wheels, ha ha
  22. Never ending ..........
  23. Ya I can see why your intake temps have gone up ! And i guess that's blocking air to the charger rad as well ?
  24. Only nicks car left for a full house then !!
×
×
  • Create New...