Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Josh, just put your hands in the pockets and dig for that credit card Yeah go on josh ooo computer peer pressure... That's a first for me Would love to but really want other parts at the mo ! Can't have everything I want , can't have everything I want ........ Just keep saying that to yourself josh !
  2. Glad you found a good one . Can't go wrong buying from the forum
  3. Bodyboarder81

    Remap

    ^ I guess you mean 360 fly bhp .........
  4. Wow they look stunning ! Really loving the silver against the black combo and the hats look great . Well jel
  5. Welcome along ...... Very nice black HR for sale on here at the mo .
  6. Come back on man ..... You can't post with out a pic Pics pics pics !!
  7. Insurance ?
  8. Some lovely cars ..... Those red seats though would have to be matched to the door cards on the r8 .... Ocd kicking in !!
  9. Nice car history, welcome along
  10. Shame on you Josh! Ya I'm proper gutted .... But my wife's mums really not very well , thinks its the dreaded c word so need to be around . Really want to meet up with you though Steve to check out your awesome wrap !
  11. I'm absolutely gutted but I can't make this now the only car show I look forward to . Sorry chaps
  12. At the end of the day he was driving pretty stupidly but that's a very very harsh sentence!!
  13. .......step away from the brush ! Nice little vid , well done
  14. Great neighbours! I've just had installed a anti ram metal bollard in front of my work shop door . It retracts into the ground . A very nice bit of kit and would really slow the scum of the earth down .
  15. ^ what's that got to do with this thread ? Have I missed something?
  16. No I didn't mate .... Calipers there's not a lot in it , it's the discs that are crazy heavy .... If I were doing it again I'd go for the 2pc disc set up as they are meant to be a lot lighter . I reckon the new brakes set up added around 10-15 kg compared to standard brembo set up , but imo they are far better .
  17. Great bhp per tonne, take a look at the list linked, some proper machinery with that sort of figure That's the only way I can justify the cost of doing it all
  18. My akabono brakes are heavy and as mine is the stillen charger set up ( for HR and 70's ) it runs a rad filled with water . I guess the 3/4 of fuel would be around 40kg? Also running an extra 2 litres of oil inc a large oil cooler .... I was expecting 1700 to be honest ! That makes me 290 per tonne ..... Happy with that
  19. Probably more , as I have heavy wheels , heavy brakes and a heavy charger install Just got to weigh my zed with the above all fitted ....... Inc 3/4 tank of fuel , I was bang on 1600kg......which although being pretty heavy I'm pleased with considering what I've added . Only think I've taken out is the spare wheel .
  20. Welcome along old chap
  21. Didn't know that ....... Although I'm pretty retarded when it comes to computing !!
  22. Don't rub it in too much Wish ecutec would do it for the 50 !
  23. In the real world if cars have similar power and weight it's just going to be down to how much risk a person is willing to take . Imo you need at least 50-100 bhp more or be a lot lighter to pull away from someone else
×
×
  • Create New...