Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Yes !! That looks epic
  2. Yes mate they have Mods please lock
      • 1
      • Like
  3. Oh wait I'm getting myself confused ?! V2 is a rear spoiler ? If so you will be fine
  4. Welcome along Great colour the gunmetal!
  5. I've always lover the look with the V2 spoiler plus I've already paid & ordered one last week Fair enough Just don't sell your other one incase of issues in the future with the v2
  6. Ya I wouldn't put a v3 on it as nearly everyone I've spoken to about running a fibreglass bumper has had to have it fixed on a regular basis due to cracking and fracture marks .... Stick with what you've got Would be my choice , looks really good !
  7. Very nice indeed !
  8. Snap ..... Pretty much the same as mine bar the colour Happy days !!
  9. Who is selling the car ?
  10. Looks great man !! Love the colour and the exhaust is 1st class I think in the future I'd be looking at different side skirts to flow better into the deep rear bumper ...... Just my opinion though Really does look very nice !
  11. Merc c250 or 220 cdi Ran a c250 cdi estate for 3 years , an absolutely brilliant family car . Great of fuel , goes really well ( 205bhp 360ftlb ) and looks pretty good too
  12. Great read and progress ..... No one can say you're not getting the full use out of the car !! Looks so much better in the black ( apart from the tyre marks )
  13. Looking silky smooth stu ! Must admit , these are growing on me
  14. Hell ya !! Keeps your legs warm when your surfing from dec-March
  15. Pappa- you seem to have different tips to all the others , rolled by the looks of it . Much prefer them to the single walled ones
  16. I'll be wanting pretty good money for it mate really as it's as new and cost over £900 ... Think £950 . Around £750 I'm thinking .
  17. I'll more than likely have a full ( cat back ) miltek system up for sale soon .... As new condition , covered about 1500 miles . A lot better build than the cobra .
  18. Well worth the money imo Glwts
  19. A z4m coupe is vastly different to a normal z4 ..... Everywhere I see one it gets a lot of looks
  20. I'd also look at the bilstein b6 shocks dom, I've been very impressed with mine . Very composed and tighten up the handling.
  21. A very good buy for someone !! Bargain Glwts
  22. Yep , from all my reading they should be pretty good on road and track ( if I ever get on one !) always wanted to have a set of ohlins on a car to see what the fuss was about but could never justify the cost .... DT sorted me right out
  23. I would say get a standard 70 and spend a little to mod it into something you want . Don't get me wrong I like the nismos but not for the extra cost . I've always said they should have been at least 40-50 bhp more and then they would be worth the extra money over a normal 70 .
  24. I bet me ........ And for winning I might give myself £800 to go towards a quaife Hahaha Spending way to much again !!
  25. I went for the ohlins in the end A very attractive price for ( hopefully) a great bit of kit . They were not loads more than than the kw's as for the 50 the kw's are a bit more than the 70 ones . Anyway looking forward to getting my utterly brilliant bilstein/tein combo off ( not really sure why I'm changing to be honest ! ) and getting the ohlins on !
×
×
  • Create New...