Don't agree with that in the slightest.
Best 350 on the forum in my opinion. Good job. One thing, get the plate out the windscreen and get a slightly smaller version on the bumper.
Stunning
Some very very nice cars on here .... Not sure it's up there with best though , but thank you though
Ya need to order a small plate , note sure weather to get a jdm one though?
I am in still 2 minds weather to supercharge it .... But I generally give into my temptations !!
I'm telling you!!! It's still in the 'classier' bracket of mods which I was keen on when I had my 350z. Still looks standardish but much improved. Clear reflectors would look great and then a plate situation...
I have always been slightly against FI mods as I am bit of a wimp, I always think the quality will never be as good as factory.. I.e why I bought a nismo rather than bought a standard 370 and kitted it myself.
Looks great, simple, clean and most of all it looks like a proper job!
Ya this is what worries me with fi ...........
IMO the key to modding is the quality in which it's been done ..... As in I had the whole front resprayed ( wings bonnet bumper) to make it look spot on ....
And yes I can see why you went for the nismo for that oem fit and finish ...... Most aftermarket stuff is fibreglass .... I hate it with a passion ! Cracks to easy , chips to easy , never fits without alot of work .