Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Welcome along
  2. Welcome along
  3. Welcome along
  4. Why did you not just order the plugs recommended for your engine ? Loads of information on here about the correct spark plugs to buy or just ask a trader on here that will give you the answer?
  5. Welcome along
  6. I still love the look of fto's . Great cars.
  7. Google is your friend
  8. Just the same bore pipe that you already have ? Your just creating a straight through pipe. You can buy unrensonated mid pipes .
  9. So so so lovely !
  10. Paint code will help
  11. Yeah you can't call it gunmetal now that's for sure
  12. Yeah thats it
  13. Looks really good, it's a popular mod for the caddy van club I'm on too.! They must sell loads
  14. I love this build matey that kit looks hard work but it will be worth it .
  15. Welcome along
  16. It really is a beautiful colour. That last pic shows it off well.
  17. Looks a very tidy job
  18. Have a look at this thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67355-cheap-obd2-reader/
  19. Welcome along
  20. You can buy code readers to work with imports.
  21. Welcome along
  22. I love that
  23. This is what most people went for but I'm not sure if flyboy will still be producing them http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/100520-2006-airbox-modvelocity-stack-new-group-buy/ Also I thing cs2000 is experimenting with 3D printed one at the minute.
  24. My driveway is probably steeper than that and my 350 goes up fine (just). It's on standard springs.
  25. Brilliant update
×
×
  • Create New...