Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. They are black and round, hopefully lol I said "in depth" That is in depth for me Lord help you when Ekona sees this then He'll just go into meltdown
  2. :lol:
  3. Actually talk to another human being? Not just send a text message or a eleventy? You old romantic, you. Met my Mrs on a blind date, ...1950's style. (was actually back in 2003 though ) Cilla always did a good job !
  4. Are they growing in a ring or just random?
  5. Go down to the Bar! But seriously go for it ive never regretted having my own business mate.
  6. Looks very nice
  7. I thought this aswell
  8. Theres another one as well started its rounds, all they have to do is blow it in your face, not to go off topic but its quite scary http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/worlds-scariest-drug/ That's my breath in the morning.... According to my girlfriend :lol:
  9. I didn't touch her I swear. She just needed help closing that sticky top bedroom window that you still haven't fixed. It's sticky for a reason!
  10. I recognise those curtains GM , have you been at my house again... :lol:
  11. Good result hopefully then
  12. Not a great advert if after 4 years you're still using the site Sorry I meant I joined , met my now girlfriend and 4 years later we have never been happier (well I've not anyway)
  13. Definitely worth a punt at that price, I just checked the price for 19s for mine as I'm nearly on the wear limits, wish they were as cheap!
  14. Join Match it worked for me , 4 years in and never been happier.
  15. Welcome along
  16. I've got a pair on the front and I think they are good tyres, never had an issue.
  17. Just spat beer everywhere reading all this...... That's not code for anything either
  18. That is rapid !
  19. Wow that's some difference! Lovely
  20. Welcome along
  21. Just having a catch up on your build Lyndzzz. Front lip, side steps and diffuser look great
  22. Today I finally finished my headlights and put the car back together! A quick how to: Remove front bumper Remove both headlights Put headlights in a low oven to soften mastic Melt one of the headlights in the oven Panic and PM Keyser and Zmanalex for a replacement Leave car on drive unfinished for a week Fit replacement light from Zmanalex Put bumper back on and finish.....Easy :lol: Anyway here is the result with the horrible orange reflectors replaced for clear ones A massive thank you to Zmanalex for getting me out of a mess
  23. Welcome along Put some pictures up
  24. A friend of mine bought a zed 3 years after me and joined the forum. He told me how good it was so I joined too, no regrets its a great forum and a credit to the guys that keep it running smoothly
×
×
  • Create New...