Over an F1??
Where do I mention picking it over any other vehicle?
Nobody said you could have one but not the other and I'm sure if I had won the Euro Millions jackpot (for example £51 million on one draw) then I could afford to have more than just one McLaren or other supercars.
Yes that is true but all I said was "When you listen to the chief designer and to why it looks like it does it all makes sense."
In other words he tells you why they have decided to design the light sockets like they have and why the doors/body work are shaped like that, ...in order to help with cooling (double skinned doors), reduce drag (part of the aerodynamics) etc etc. Which all makes sense to me.
His explanation of why the car looks like it does had nothing to do with why I like it.
If I'm alone on liking this car (bar Adrian ) then I'm happy with that because I'd never want to chose anything in life just because others think it's cool or necessary to do so.