Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. ^^ You need to caption that picture with "Like a boss".
  2. I think he's gone and joined "Mumsnet", ...less handbags being thrown around & bickering on there. As Nic & Will said above no need for people to get personal. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.
  3. That's brave Squee letting Nismo drive the R33, ...I'm surprised it can even reach the pedals tbh.
  4. I tend to agree with this. Looking at the car it's beautiful but I never realised the 0-60 on these would be the time it is. I thought it would be at least a sub 5 seconds. Not that 0-60 is everything but still I thought it'd be quicker.
  5. Nice reflection shot.
  6. Gareth rather than lock your thread I have merged it with BBK's original thread on the same subject. Good spot Zedd.
  7. Welcome aboard. for the cubby. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/
  8. I use a laptop to access the site so not sure if it's different on a mobile or tablet but if you want to quote another members post then you just need to press "quote" (or "MultiQuote" to quote more than one member at a time) and it will apply the post you've selected to the "reply to this topic" box. Regarding the number plate: personally I'd just put it on the front of the car sooner rather than later. No point drawing Police attention to yourself imo.
  9. Hi James, your best bet is to hover your cursor arrow over Ian's username (HAMLNJ). You should see some more info pop up then including the "send message" icon. If you use that to send him a PM (private message) then it will give him a message on here but also send an identical one to his private email address which he is more likely to check regularly. Good luck.
  10. If you're getting the UpRev done at Horsham I'd highly recommend you buy one of their plenum spacers & get it fitted at the same time. It's what I did when I had my Zed remapped for the first time by them. Makes so much more sense to get all your mods done before having the UpRev done otherwise you'll end up having to fork out more money for extra dyno time later re-tuning it to suit later additional mods.
  11. I take it the alloys/tyres have been balanced then? As in you have wheel weights stuck on the inside of the alloys?? That should have been done by the tyre fitters. A buckled wheel would have shown up when being balanced. Unless you've hit something then I'd say it was unlikely on brand new alloys.
  12. Tyre sizes look good to me and are identical width/profile/size that I used to run on my DE Zed without issue. Have you checked the tyre pressures to make sure they're correct? FYI I used to run 35PSI all round with my 19's. Other than that I'd say get it to a decent garage were you can get 4 wheel laser alignment done. Probably cost you around £60-£100 but it's definitely worth it imo.
  13. For anyone to be able to help you're going to have to add a bit more detail I think. For example... Your standard alloys: What size were they? what tyre size did you have fitted to the front & rear? what make of tyres? Do you have spacers on the car? Your new alloys: What size are they including offset? what tyre size are you now running front & rear? what make of tyres? When I went from standard Rays alloys (ET30 8J 225/45/18" front & ET33 8.5J 245/45/18" rear) to Rota Grids (ET20 9.5J 245/35/19 front & ET20 10.5J 275/35/19 rear) I felt the car actually handled better with more grip albeit with some loss possibly in acceleration due to heavy wheel/tyre weight. When fitting new tyres & alloys you really should have the tracking done btw imo.
  14. Wait a minute, ...so what are you saying Stu? Are you trying to tell me my eBay bought "Michellin Pilot Supa Sporties" aren't legit tyres!!
  15. ^^ Sweet little buggers.
  16. Happens to all of us to some degree. You seem to have a mild case which is slowly developing into a severe case by the sounds of it. You can try a Doctor but usually there is nothing they can prescribe which will help. Either sell the Zed or just accept it & carry on.
  17. I can't say for certain as it was fitted at the same time as I had my car remapped (UpRev) by Horsham. The car also had other mods at the time so although I did make good power I can't necessarily attribute it to one particular upgrade part.
  18. Doh! Sorry Stu shouldn't laugh, ...was that Grundys spelling mistake or yours?! Come on own up. Actually just seen your post and it would seem it's Ceejays mistake. (I thought it was double "l" as well though.)
  19. ^^ Cheers and I'm guessing they'll be plenty of parts mixed in from different cars/vans across the whole range of Audi/VW/Seat/Skoda vehicles. They're decent pedals so if your Caddy has them kudos.
  20. Very nice.
  21. Not really Stu no, ...I know you can get Forge covers for those two lids & plenty of people change the engine covers for TT ones or you can get carbon fibre ones too. Personally as always I'll be focusing my attention mainly on performance mods rather than bling or showy items with the only exceptions possibly being a change of front grill & some new alloy wheels in the future. For now though I've just been focusing on getting all the service items done and plenty of cleaning. Polished the exhaust up earlier...
  22. That's kind of what I guessed you'd have used it for, ...not going to make a good track day car really are they?!
  23. Pffttt, you call that a burst pipe?! Could of been worse....
×
×
  • Create New...