Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Dan, have you forgotten that Ken has black one!!?
  2. That's one primed, will take a closer look in the morning and see if I've missed any.
  3. Mine is on top of the dash next to the A pillar, doesn't sound brilliant but it's right in eyesight when you need it and the cable is easily hidden, I'll take a picture tomorrow if I remember.
  4. A man after my own heart, they look the dogs Martin
  5. In fairness Andy, yours do look bloody good, just been a bit busy today and it's cold in the workshop. The paint is supposed to be applied at 60F so I used a halogen lamp to warm the whole area, no point in rushing and that's the beauty of having a spare set off the car. I shall bake them in the oven to cure them as suggested by the paint manufacturer, not sure that I'll clear coat them, we'll see what they look like with 3 or 4 coats on and make a decision. **edit** which clear coat did you use Andy?
  6. It doesn't. I presume you enter some data in, like tank size and so on. Check out some videos on youtube. Correct, you enter the tank size and then the amount of fuel you add at each fill up. Scanguage plugs into the OBD port and then gives you fuel remaining and avg mpg etc.
  7. I actually did lol at that Stu ^ All fairly boring at the mo, just doing one at a time, there;s only primer to see at the mo
  8. Yup that's it. Might be worth PM'ing Wasso ref the OBD scanners too as I think they may read fuel consumption and it'll be a much cheaper solution.
  9. Thank you James, I can't wait for SMD to see this. Not!!
  10. did you change the O rings when you did yours? If so, where did you get 'em? Nissan? Got mine from Zmanalex. Mind you wasn't worth the effort really, it was fine for a few weeks and then reverted to pants so I bought a Scanguage II, it's bang on every time.
  11. Here's the problem and the fix http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/54763-how-to-fix-the-inaccurate-fuel-gauge-pdf/
  12. Yeah but I've been looking for some silver wall tyres, can't find any yet though
  13. I sent an email to the original poster last night and flagged up the £18k advert, they thanked me for the info this morining and have said they will be reporting it to ebay.............time will tell I guess
  14. That would mean the introduction of yet another colour, can't stray too far away from Smurfness, this maybe a step too far anyway
  15. I've been meaning to do this for a while. Over a year ago I bought a complete (4) set of Brembos and had them shot blasted and they have sat in the workshop since then. I currently have Azure Blue Brembos but have decided to go for a bit of a change and add a spalsh of colour. The pistons and cylinders are all ok but as amatter of course I will be replacing the piston seals and dust cover seals as well as all the bleed nipples for stainless steel ones. Well, after researching VHT caliper paint I've decided to to give it a go and will start with the rears. Shot blasted and degreased Cylinders masked and primer being applied
  16. If the problem persists, PM TopHooker.
  17. All a bit sad really
  18. Do you mean just the Japanese travel industry Will?
  19. Sorry Annie, had to be done
  20. And we thought we'd shaken you off!!!
  21. Fingers crossed mate, hope it all goes well for you
  22. It was a 777 Will Thanks Bevis, yep your right went to Tokyo on one. You'll have to keep on your toes now Will if you start talking aircraft as Beavis is a bit of a "plane spotter" Well he knows about aircraft.
×
×
  • Create New...