Jump to content

Lyndzzz

Members
  • Posts

    859
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lyndzzz

  1. I can't get any decent photos at the moment but I really can't wait to share this! My new Mines style lip A big thank you to Chris at Tarmac Sportz for getting this to me so quickly!
  2. Hi and along
  3. Hi and along
  4. That's easy enough sorted, they were test pics for when my cars "finished"
  5. Just to let you guys know I can't get to you in time for the convoy so will see you a couple of hours later
  6. so it's advisable to bring an umbrella if we come and watch you so as not to be covered in lumpy rain haha Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk I hope it doesn't come to that, but I'm not giving any guarantees
  7. Oh dear god, skydiving with a hangover
  8. Hi and along Lovely looking zed
  9. Ooh I can provide beer and donuts!! I might take you up on that offer in the future. See you Friday
  10. 1 month too late Looks great though
  11. Blame away!! Got some more bits coming next week and hopefully fitted before the Lake Z meet next weekend
  12. Thank you. It's Azure, got the spray paint off an ebay seller who does specific car colour codes. It was an excellent match
  13. Looks fab Feel free to pop along the A19 to do mine during the week
  14. Can't help it whoring the zed
  15. Hi It doesn't have to be modded. Take a look at this thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/83868-japfest-2-sunday-17th-august-2014-mixed-z-event/ If you still have queries after that post them there, you'll get plenty of answers
  16. Any excuse to share pics! I don't drive in the city often and noticed these works or art, thought I'd see how much better they look with a zed in front
  17. A huge thank you to Papa Smurf (glrnet) once again, the support is really appreciated
  18. Hi and along I bought mine from Clark Motorsport, really great service
  19. I'm not looking forward to having them taken!! The terrified wind swept look isn't the best Although I am looking forward to being able to give Marie Curie a nice chunk of change
  20. A big thank you to Vik54 for the support
  21. Can't wait, this time next week the hard part for me will be over and I'll be able to enjoy the rest of the weekend
  22. I play burned cd's, and the unit doesn't distinguish between bought and home burned when skipping
  23. That's rotten luck! It'll mean so much more when it all gets done right though
×
×
  • Create New...