Jump to content

Steel Lynx

Members
  • Posts

    748
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steel Lynx

  1. Welcome to the forum
  2. Alright, thanks
  3. Do you HAVE to use the G4 polish or will the Meguiars window cleaner I use be alright?
  4. Welcome to the forum, hope the car turns out to be recoverable
  5. Well, since I've got 10 thumbs, anything done on a guitar is pretty damn good to me!
  6. That is awesome! Sounds like old school trance The first one I mean.....
  7. Welcome to the forum
  8. Welcome to the forum! Lovely looking Zed, hope you enjoy it
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the car
  11. Welcome to the forum!
  12. Welcome to the forum
  13. Welcome to the forum, you'll love the Z!
  14. Welcome to the forum
  15. Lol
  16. SET1 - With AJRFulton (cannot seem to get hold of him) SET2 - With haynesml - Ready To Go SET3 - With Darren-B - Ready To Go SET4 - With Steel Lynx - Ready To Go EDIT: Thought I should keep the list updated as we go.
  17. Did the install whilst driving to my parents, not a single error came up. I will be in a position to post them on Thursday. If you want them, send me a PM with your details
  18. Welcome to the forum Gary. When I was adding photos I think I just dragged and dropped them from my desktop.
  19. I said that about modifying this car..... Now I'm currently waiting on a new exhaust, HFC and air intake!! Welcome to the forum too!
  20. Welcome to the forum Josh, get some pics up!!
  21. Welcome to the forum
  22. Hi Phil and welcome to the forum!
  23. Battlefield all the way for me!! Much prefer the larger maps and vehicles. COD just reminds me of paintballing with its small maps and constant running about. Getting Battlefield 4 on pay day!! Hooah
×
×
  • Create New...