Jump to content

Steel Lynx

Members
  • Posts

    748
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steel Lynx

  1. Welcome to the forum
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. I was playing the Titanfall beta on PC and loved it. Thought it was pretty well balanced and will definitely be getting it on PC! I do think the maps could do with being bigger (maybe BF4 size) but there we are. Only thing I wasn't keen on was the burn cards only lasting for one life, when you get shot as much as me, it makes them pretty useless lol.
  4. And a happy birthday from me too! Have a good day
  5. Welcome to the forum! And good luck with the hunt in the 'not so distant future'
  6. Welcome to the forum Ian
  7. Welcome to the forum Brad
  8. Welcome to the forum! Lovely looking Zed
  9. Welcome to the forum and well done for seeing the light and getting a proper car again
  10. Hope you both have a good one
  11. Welcome to the forum Toby
  12. Welcome to the forum Michael
  13. Goodridge Braided brake lines and Ferodo brake pads front and rear EDIT: Oh, and some Motul
  14. Welcome to the forum
  15. Welcome to the forum. Time to save up for a new exhaust!
  16. Welcome to the forum
  17. Welcome to the forum Vincent
  18. Anyone else signed up for Titanfall on the PC?
  19. +1 to Fast Intentions. I have those on mine and no rasp at all (which is handy as I'm not a lover of rasp either)
  20. Welcome to the forum Brett, good luck with the search
  21. Welcome to the forum Ryan
  22. Welcome back to the family
  23. W6 G** On the A23 this morning heading towards Crawley at about 0630hrs.
  24. Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase of your Zed
×
×
  • Create New...