Jump to content

Steel Lynx

Members
  • Posts

    748
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steel Lynx

  1. Welcome to the forum. Get some pictures up!
  2. Welcome to the forum, good luck with the search
  3. Welcome to the forum
  4. Welcome to the forum
  5. Welcome to the forum
  6. Have a good day
  7. Welcome to the forum
  8. Welcome to the forum
  9. Have a good one
  10. Welcome to the forum. And good luck with the search
  11. Welcome to the forum
  12. Yep, that's a mate of mines car I can vouch for him (if that's worth anything) Although I'm not getting involved with any of it Was good to meet you last night Sam, I like your blue LEDs on the number plate
  13. Enjoy your day
  14. Welcome to the forum Jason. You won't be disappointed if you decide to get one!
  15. Hope you both have a good day
  16. I also had this hot rubber smell just before Christmas when I went to visit the parents but it appears to have gone now. No idea what it is/was.....
  17. Welcome to the forum
  18. Welcome to the forum Clive
  19. Welcome to the forum! Good luck with the search EDIT: You can find pictures in the gallery section. Or if you see one you like on someone's sig you can click on them and see if they have any pictures in their gallery.
  20. They're definitely red. I have a decent interior shot in my gallery if it helps
  21. Welcome to the forum. You'll never look back once you get a zed
  22. Welcome to the forum Lee
  23. Welcome to the forum Kaz. You made the right choice in motors!! It's almost like destiny or something
  24. Have a good one skipper
×
×
  • Create New...