Jump to content

SkylineV35

Members
  • Posts

    1,039
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SkylineV35

  1. This is what got me.. ...so true though..
  2. Wow amazing that they all survived!
  3. RIP Paul Walker.. what a bad way to go out... i rather die by the hands of my own driving.... sad
  4. Welcome! God luck !
  5. I need to get me a set of them!
  6. Ejecto Seato Cuz!!
  7. American cars built for straight line.. but in this case they cant even do that right haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kzlg3oQMze4
  8. Haha after so many years of driving a girl told me that the flicky thing is antiglare!? I laughed at her n flicked it pointed to the rear seats n i laughed hard! THen one night on the motorway with some ass with his fogs and full beams on i flicked it!.... I was amazed!
  9. I got a cable running into the mirror i thought it was a demister or something... dunno
  10. Im usually 5th floor in st davids decent spaces there too! =)
  11. ..too good to be true, it usually is! http://www.monstermarketplace.com/kinetix-racing-parts/new-low-kinetix-racing-v-plenum-350z-g35-03-06
  12. I see that zed all the time in cardiff...who are you!!! lol
  13. Whats binding?
  14. http://www.350z-uk.c...ing-by-topgear/ this one?
  15. The girls call mine the batmobile
  16. Now imagine your zed sounding like this while doing this...
  17. funnily enough the company that told me to avoid removed theres and fitted with an ls3 (this was on a skyline time attack car though) Lighter engine and can sit in further back in the engine bay... no replacement for displacement as they say!
  18. Awww... man.. il just have to not kick it as much Yeah i heard about the LS but I just cant help but think the rb26 with all the tuning available for it would complete my skyline..
  19. It looks like a perfect fit! Maybe il try this route instead of the v8...
  20. lol Just found this... it has been done!!!!
  21. picture 1+5 i remember that day on 5! Great shot Neil!
  22. Rocket bunny kits? lol whats that??
  23. http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/this-is-a-750bhp-toyota-gt-86-2013-11-22 Packing a supra 2jz engine... they do have a point though...has anyone ever thought of shoehorning the rb26dett engine in?
  24. oooh nice never knew this existed!
×
×
  • Create New...