Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Permanentay I believe: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/11817-dblock/
  2. Scotland debate I believe
  3. Oh and you pay per appointment, not per call
  4. I know a company who do "appointment setting" they do a good job, I worked for them for a bit (I was rubbish though haha!) if you say I sent you they might remember me pm if you want some details
  5. The japspeed one is a reasonable price, I just wouldn't trust it fitting
  6. So, after the demise of Grundy's car and the probability of the cause being oil moving away from the pick-up during cornering. I'm now worried. When drifting obviously the car changes direction a lot and frequently quite hard. I've been reading and it looks like cosworth produce an insert which effectively baffles the standard sump. I've read that people recommend pairing it with the rev-up oil pump? Does anyone know why? and is the rev-up pump a straight swap over? Thanks
  7. that last one has got me. and stevens? and chips? and suits? and weird arm gestures?
  8. When did this happen?! Good on you sir, you may have some more respect from me
  9. Help I keep talking in catchphrases and ________
  10. Unless you drive the nuts off it, which will also damage the engine. Hopefully you sit in traffic for 2 miles
  11. Join the club We have t-shirts
  12. You just wanted to gloat about the F1 didn't you Can't blame you though!
  13. Is this now a comparisRON site
  14. Wouldn't Amy Slade be the best person? She already has the contacts and already organises quite a few large events all over the place. I know she's already regional, but maybe if she moved to national, Grundy could go regional? Just my 2p Edit: to avoid confusion as I'm a fooooool
  15. Eh? If you want to hand out a free service, you can do with it what you will. Giving someone "more soup" than someone else isn't a crime, unless they have a sign up saying "everyone gets the exact, down to the micron, same amount of soup" If you like it or not, they can ban you, without reason and there's nothing you can do about it.
  16. I like soup! Both metaphorical and actual soup!
  17. Shows the generation gap
  18. Ron: Premium Ron:
  19. That's why he got rid of it American's didn't get it was a "Chip on his shoulder"
  20. Courtesy of Mr Buttsy Butler himself
  21. I guess that's why it works best at a coffee shop as most things cost within a certain window, unless they're buying a drink for themselves and their 6 passengers with a sandwich each. Then you'd need a mortgage for starbucks
  22. Yep, because Huffington post always post articles "for likes" on facebook. Here's the article if you'd like it: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/21/starbucks-pay-it-forward-streak_n_5697113.html
  23. It probably depends on the person. Hopefully most people would take it in good faith and feel good for the rest of the day. Maybe I'll try it soon and leave a note on the receipt saying have a nice day. Edit: Maybe I'll use a starbucks drive through at the same time as the people who drink there might take it in better light
  24. Then you just eat it or you don't eat it, it's free and the people giving their time to make the soup can do whatever they want really.... So people in the soup kitchen can rape murder and torture young girl, because its there free time of course Now who is being a ****? They can within the bounds of running a soup kitchen do what they want Including refusing you free soup....
  25. I spotted a black one too. The azure and GM ones looked lovely. The white one was nice until you got close and the plastidip looked naff.
×
×
  • Create New...