Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I did not very much of it in a mustang, I was driving from Santa Monica to Las Vegas so took a short diversion to cover some. I hired the mustang for a week, and I got it through a broker called "US Car Hire" their website is really naff, but they were the cheapest I could find and I got a decent car through Alamo and I didn't get stung on a different return location or a young drivers fee like a lot of places do. I'd really highly recommend them! edit: found the link http://www.uscarhire.com/
  2. Oh and my MOT is being done next week, so I can join in then
  3. How is not enjoying the pleasure of driving your car a good thing?!
  4. Let us know how it goes
  5. Thats not a good price, thats an impossible price - an oil filter trade is about £10, the oil itself is £30 ........ so no labour and definitely not checking anything else .......... Or perhaps they just charge labour and dont change owt? Or they make a small loss on the oil change and make profit when they convince a paranoid owner that his 6 new tyres are 100% needed along with those new brake pads front and rear along with disks, fluid and the new flux capacitor you also really really need.
  6. I steal a fighter jet and start racking up 5 star wanted levels, something to do to pass the bounty time and pretty safe against the buzzard brigade. Good shout! It's a shame the missiles don't lock onto other players cars You get charged for blowing them up anyway if there insured So if I total someone elses car, and they have it insured, I pay?!
  7. I'll give you 3 sets of standard wheels for them, plus a set of 200sx alloys plus a set of nissan primera alloys plus a space saver plus a hug
  8. When I play online the first thing I do is get a chopper, then I'm safe as I keep high up, a chicken, but a safe one!
  9. There's plenty of times it flashed the light up when I first got the car but that was if I gave it beans in the wrong place etc, more through ignorance than anything. I guess since I started going to tracks etc, my road driving has calmed down a lot, and I've learned a lot about "reading the road" and all that stuff.
  10. The only time I've had mine cut in is when I'm driving like a bit of a d!ck really, the odd exception would be in the winter with say a patch of ice off a junction or whatever, but normally it's fine. On the track it was a nightmare though as even when it was "off" it wasn't actually off.
  11. He won't sell the sexy wheels
  12. Why would showing you my tins be awesome? I just love soup!
  13. Could you send me a pic of the exhaust? Got some rear tyres for you as part payment I'll see what I can do
  14. got a standard mid pipe with the silencer removed if you get despirate, got a y pipe on my car with frayed flexi's if you really need it lol mid pipe you can have for free
  15. can someone take a letter out of the title? We'll see some awesome pics then
  16. Anyone see the pictures of him last night? Was he out getting smashed? Nope, was he out with hundreds of women? Nope. He was in the pit lane helping the crew pack up, now if that's not being part of the team I don't know what is!
  17. So whats the answer then smartarse? Really useful reply that one. OP, the easiest way to turn it off entirely is to unplug the three plugs on the ABS unit on the inside of the wing next to the brake fluid reservoir. Be aware, this will also turn off your ABS though For those preaching, the TCS on the 350Z isnt all that - it comes in too early and is very clunky int he way it works, and if you really think instant death will befall anyone who dares to press the button and turn it off I hope you never have to drive a TVR Further from this, I had a switch put into a yaw sensor so I can turn it all off whenever I like, I found the TCS would still kick in a bit at some of the bigger drift corners and I'd lose the front end.
  18. Now I understand that your pc wont turn on. Have you tried turning it off and then back on again?
  19. No wings coming off the doors? Poor effort
  20. Now the REAL jealousy will begin
  21. Didn't you get some not long ago? . Yes bought a set from the States for £157, they lasted about a month and one developed a fault on the circuit board so they are on their way back to them at my cost of £40 shipping and £32 import duty, so far has cost me £72 and hopefully I will get back my £157 from them and I still don't have a set of LEDs... :angry: Ouch! Sorry to hear that dude, that's really sucky!
  22. It might be worth taking it apart and then cleaning the carbon brushes up, it can save a tired motor and save you £200 or so
  23. Didn't you get some not long ago?
  24. Are they another arm of a well known British based parts dealer who make parts for jap cars?
  25. AliveBoy

    Chav's

    I've noticed this a lot recently, it's a bit sad really. There's also decreasing numbers being taxed each year (naturally!) but the graph is going down quite a bit: http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/nissan_350z
×
×
  • Create New...