Get the whole car sprayed in a decent primer, then get the whole wrap printed and fitted, then if you smash a bumper you get another front bumper piece printed and it looks like it never happened it is expensive, but it's about the same as a decent spray job I think. You may be able to pick up a vinyl sponsor too through it.
You've got to be really careful shipping a screen, might be worth meeting someone like Bizz at a screen fitter in the middle of you and getting them to swap it over and install his plexi for him too.
Or depending on colour/ condition just swapping tailgates over.
You are making me like never had too
What country you from Alex?
You write better English than most on this forum
Sent from the golf club...
Not to mention the sense of humour! Been a while since one of those popped up
Well Stevo's been busy and mine now looks like a poor effort
I'd love something like this on mine, bumpers are a single colour for easy mash up repairs, as are the side skirts
My Xbox just pooed itself I have a plan in my head which I have started, which I will finish off then I get home later this evening and ill upload before I go sleepy bye byes
It's an if you can turn up great, if not no worries sort of affair. Last year I had to collect my dad from the airport so met them in Guildford and only went to the Chase
Hi Everyone,
Hopefully this is ok me plugging an event. For the 3rd year in a row Fueltopia will be organising a Christmas "Toy Run". I'd like to get together a strong representation of z's if possible. Directions are hidden under "spoiler tags"
Day: Saturday 21st December 2013.
Meet Location: Beaconsfield Services Junction 2 M40.
Meet Time 08:00am - 10:30am
We will leave soon after 10:30am.
Welcome to your route for the days events.
Part 1. Beaconsfield Services M40 Junction 2 to the JR Children’s wards. OX3 9DU. Directions below:
Part 2. JR to the Worplesdon premier inn. GU3- 3RY.
Final Part. Worplesdon to Christopher’s Hospice
GU3-1LP.
Follow organisers instructions as to what to do next.
There is a facebook group where details will be posted and I will try to keep this thread updated with the current plans.
https://www.facebook...56554234422539/
http://www.shootingstarchase.org.uk/
http://www.ouh.nhs.u...en/default.aspx
Toy list from the hospitals, it's not a definitive list, just something to help people
Thanks for reading
Matt
Massively agree, if you took the "better play safe" attitude to everything you wouldn't be able to do anything. You'd live in a dettol filled plastic bubble being fed white liquids through a straw.
That would never work! And even if it did, you would still be wondering "hmm, i wonder if that is correct"
Haha
I think, in theory it would. In reality, yes you're right, not a shot in the dark at it being accurate
If you really want to know, measure the car in something like paint, then divide the real car length by the length in paint, then measure the wheels in paint times it by the answer of real length divided by paint length and you'll get a rough idea. Sod's law says it comes out as 18.5 or something
Quaglinos
16 Bury Street St James's
London SW1Y 6A
http://www.quaglinos-restaurant.co.uk/
It's very nice in there, not the cheapest, but the way she raves about the steak it's worth it.
Not really a fan of a huge piece of meat, I don't swing that way
But seriously, I don't really like beef, only if its being pretty much blended into something like a lasagne or a cottage pie and occasionally a burger, but not really.