Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Quite tempted to do this, need some spares!
  2. He replied to me before you posted it on FB, it's a bit off, but if you ask about the damage, which when buying a damaged car I'd say you should, he'll tell you about it.
  3. He replied pretty quickly, said straight up it's a cat C, I don't really see a problem in all honesty, ok he should have mentioned it in the ad, but if you're seriously buying/bidding on a car you'd HPI it anyway surely?! Yeah it's also a bit odd saying you need to agree a price before a test drive, but it's better than some people saying no test drives at all.
  4. Just asked him a question... Hi, I'm looking for a project to repair, has the damage been declared to your insurer? Ideally I'm after something which hasn't been declared a write off. Thanks
  5. Why don't we have some rules where only people interested to buy can comment on the for sale threads? What's the reason to comment like that if you're not actually looking to buy, don't you have anything better to do? Go on YouPorn for instance... It might help you calm down a bit... Guess he's lucky this isn't a for sale thread then I guess that there should also be a rule about offering support to people following a successful sale too, stops people claiming something works perfectly when it's been bodged... Sales of goods act or something like that... As for the actual kit, its worth what is it worth. Regardless of how much he originally paid for it, i think most people would sell something for what is it worth, rather than what you paid for it, especially as he has sourced and provided a few extra bits so it is ready to go. Dont really see what the issue is to be honest. If a buyer is willing to pay X for something, who gives a monkeys about the rest of the alphabet. It feels a bit underhanded to me, personally I wouldn't buy something cheap that the forum was interested in and then sell it back to them for a lot more money. Who does 3sjr think he is? Tradelink? image removed, possible spamware link
  6. Why don't we have some rules where only people interested to buy can comment on the for sale threads? What's the reason to comment like that if you're not actually looking to buy, don't you have anything better to do? Go on YouPorn for instance... It might help you calm down a bit... What? Edit: Ahh, I see you've mistaken this thread as a for sale thread. It's okay, we all **** up sometimes not sure why I'd need to calm down though? Could you explain exactly what I'm getting excited about? Boobs. Excited about boobs! Who isn't though?!
  7. Why don't we have some rules where only people interested to buy can comment on the for sale threads? What's the reason to comment like that if you're not actually looking to buy, don't you have anything better to do? Go on YouPorn for instance... It might help you calm down a bit... Guess he's lucky this isn't a for sale thread then I guess that there should also be a rule about offering support to people following a successful sale too, stops people claiming something works perfectly when it's been bodged...
  8. Someone nicked your roof! :scare:
  9. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........I mean, what so special about that sofa?
  10. I'd buy it for that, I have no money so I can't, but I would if I did
  11. It was the other doughnut copying the google preview link rather than the image link
  12. when harness are in the bedroom most people dont sleep ok ill leave now this has gone to far Dude, you're into some weird stuff!
  13. No bad image link, should be working now
  14. my painting skills are equal to that Mexican woman who ruined this:
  15. My names Matt and I'm Glass Half Empty guy! Stop pooping on my bonfire today! you need to be more grund and when @*!# goes wrong sleep with your wheels instead of fitting them - They fill that empty part in my bed dont worry mate the BGW fills mine Is it weird I feel left out because I haven't bought parts I can't fit
  16. My names Matt and I'm Glass Half Empty guy! Stop pooping on my bonfire today! Sorry shnuckems
  17. great until someone t-bones you and they get stuck up, and the car is on fire... Saw one the other day funnily enough, with a door stuck down!
  18. Nothing I'm actually quite tired, which tends to make my thinking a touch erratic...
  19. 6,500rpm, drop the clutch and off you go, do that 7 or 8 times and you'll be great... *Not this method, I may have made it up. ** If you try this and need new tyres, clutch, flywheel, brakes, car, I am not responsible. ***I am not responsible for you being relieved of your driving privileges by the local constabulary/courts as a result of this bedding in procedure.
  20. Just don't mess up the bedding in process now
  21. He's got some Kerb feelers on the way like these: They "Twang" when you get near the kerb, and we all know Grundy loves a good twang They look like this on a Z
  22. Primewell PZ900's!
  23. Hehehe! Exciting times! What were you doing in that neck of the woods? Was it still "couleur unique"?
  24. I'll tell the mrs! She'll love it haha!
×
×
  • Create New...