Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. AliveBoy

    Rim Pics!

    What?! I didn't think it was THAT harsh Why's that? (I do, I know, just wondering what bought it up here ) Anyway, sorry OP if that was too harsh, not intended that way
  2. AliveBoy

    Rim Pics!

    Just as an FYI Rim: Wheel:
  3. The dude who started the thread I messaged to you on FB
  4. There's a thread about adding a BGW on the 350z UK page on FB, wonder if it's Tim who started that?
  5. OP, any pictures of the R33? There's a few of them on here, so I'm sure it will be appreciated, especially with 350bhp
  6. Or its screwed, he says "I last used it over a year ago and now can't get it to start" if I had a Stillen supercharged z for sale I'd 100% get it running, even badly, for a sale. Selling it "not running" means when you have essentially scrap parts, supercharger and/or engine wise, he's not responsible! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  7. But the sound is worth it, especially as gains only get you so far on the road, noise is great all the time
  8. To be honest, good on you for handling this like a grownup and not lowering yourself to their level. Welcome to the forum, I'm guessing you won't stick around, but welcome none the less
  9. You realise a lot of race cars use ethanol right? It's proper potent stuff, plastic tanks are pretty commonplace and tank liners wouldn't be that hard to make Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  10. How about... A clear satin wrap over the azure? Same colour, it just turns it satin, and protects the paintwork too Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  11. Check all tyres, seals, belts and hoses, being rubber they may have dried out over time and have gone brittle, none of these will be cheap to repair. Check underneath for signs that wildlife have chosen it as a new home, cars are very much liked by rodents. edit: check tyre pressures and for flat spots too edit edit: check brake lines too, they're rubber Fuel in the tank will be rubbish too, so you'll need to sort that out, supposedly high octane fuel starts to go horrible within 6 months or so.
  12. No joke, I think one with baking soda would work best, you could do the entire light using it, but I wouldn't recommend it
  13. give it a rub with some toothpaste, quite firm in small circles, it should help a bit, if it does, you know a headlight restoration kit will do the job (Some cutting compound will also do a decent job of cleaning it up I'd think
  14. If I'm driving hard/fast I hate a passenger talking to me about anything non essential let alone screaming in the back for no reason! and that's on track!
  15. I have a tyre shaped hole in my passenger front one
  16. They're quite rare, in this thread theres a few tips for what to do http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/15775-passenger-silver-interior-door-grab-handledrivers-door-wind/
  17. BGW is useful to hold the cap Or when I'm getting a full tank I shove it into the handle so I can wander around the car
  18. What a stupid piece of trim! Good spot
  19. Looks good, if I didn't have graphics on the car I'd try it OP, did you feel silly taking those pics? "And here's my hand on a soapy car"
  20. Wait....what?! I'm just having a TERRIBLE week, so decided to get some Z-Labs love through sharing love out
  21. Still trying to work out who Suits really is after all these months Nick Suters? That's my guess, judging by A) the name B ) the fast food on desk pictures
  22. Still trying to work out who Suits really is after all these months
  23. The comment which says do we fancy a competition just like and comment
  24. Statistically you have less of a chance yes, but as a random number generator will be used, there will be no favouritism (I'm praying there's no international postage required though )
×
×
  • Create New...