Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I live under the flight path for the planes coming in/out, get to see most of the cool things either coming or going
  2. No idea on price, but Wasso is the man to polish anything polishable
  3. If you have lots of time on your hands, chuck the rubber bits in the freezer for a bit to harden them up, it may (or may not!) make them easier to cut Looks good, inventive too as I've never seen it mentioned here before
  4. Why do that? Just buy a McLaren P1, it's more suited to 660 bhp. Oh wait.
  5. Clutch and Fly And I'm getting married in August so I'm not exactly flush currently Yes! 55mph top speed will be not epic
  6. Tingle! Very amusing stuff
  7. I gave a Z a massive thumbs up the other day, big wave and a huge smile, my Mrs normally has a little giggle at me, but this time she was actually properly laughing. I just couldn't work it out, until she pointed out that I was a guy driving a very girly Kia picanto enthusiastically waving at a guy in a 350z... doh!
  8. It is compared to Will370z, he's like 14ft tall
  9. or one of these...:
  10. My V2 has the mounting points for washer jets, it shouldn't be a tough job to make the holes for them.
  11. Yeah, apparently they went through an empty garage at the start of the pit lane and through to the circuit.
  12. Desperately trying to get my car fixed for this!
  13. Doooooooooooooo it!
  14. Then you'd probably be a few seconds slower on your lap times and lose a few crucial parts from the car Love that car, seen pictures of it but never a proper video before.
  15. And a pervert
  16. so glad you revealed what Stevo meant, as the only DP I could think of is a tad more gross and I really didn't want to think about that hahaha
  17. let's just hope that she presses charges! if she doesn't he gets let loose
  18. I don't think soooo...!! Where is the promotional value in it, all its got so far is negative press..!!! :scare: Because VW always do "the right thing"... They're very good at using negative press to their advantage...
  19. and also, there's only ONE driver going mental about it on the internet?! I'd be going berserk if my race had been red flagged due to some obnoxious 22 year old.
  20. Unless you used a sledgehammer to put them onto the hubs, they won't have affected your alignment. What they will do though is exaggerate existing issues.
  21. 10 pages on Piston Heads about this, certainly though, the outside video doesn't match up with the inside video: There's a window open in this clip, but there doesn't seem to be in the interior shots and the passenger seat appears to be empty: Brands are releasing a statement according to twatter, but only to enquiring media...
  22. The problem with the Japspeed stuff, is that it's made in China for a very low price, because of this the quality control isn't great. You may get one which fit's pretty well, you may get one which doesn't. As it's already been on a car, I'd presume that if any adjustments (I had to use a club hammer, a vice and a blow torch to get my K2 to fit!) were required they will have already been made. After about a year or so I get a rattle in the tail pipes, which was the inner sleeve vibrating, I hit the bottom edge a few times with a hammer and it stopped the rattle as it essentially crimped the sleeve in place
  23. The problem is, they can only work with the information they are provided. It's not the fault of the boots on the ground, it's the fault of the shoes in the offices. If he pulls over 10 people a day for various things, probably half of them are going to lie to try and get away with it. Everyone gets proved wrong in their job sometimes, and as you say, you proved to him it's a legal plate; so he must have believed you against the information he was supplied by his superiors.
×
×
  • Create New...