Jetpilot
Members-
Posts
7,743 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Jetpilot
-
Advertised on driftworks from 20th September
-
I dont think thats a bad price inc the shipping if you didnt have to lump on vat etc
-
I agree with you on the most part, however, holding out for top money and asking 2 x + what the car is worth are very very different things I have just come from Rx7's and had the misfortune of the above happening, in the end, most people realised their cars were worth more in bits than as a whole, importers are even bringing high spec cars from Japan into this country just to break for parts. There is a certain demographic of people that aids the de valuation of a car, so i have my peepers out, soon as i see them moving to 350's, i will be out of here
-
Plenty of wheels around in that style buddy that if patient you should be able to pick up 2nd hand. Work Rezax 11 Work VS XX Volks SF Winnings BBS LM's Stich Mesh Rays VRX 10 Weds Kranze ERM Hope that helps
-
Who are the best people to go to for a custom respray
Jetpilot replied to PPod's topic in 350Z General
I would check out loads of forums/google buddy. I know someone down south who used to work for Dawsons they used to spray loads of magazine featured cars but not a lot of good to you, sorry. -
Unemployed must work for their dole
Jetpilot replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
No idea, obviously it will depend how many 1000's of children they have from different fathers or vice versa Dont get me wrong, there are some very deserving people out there who need help and want to work and there are others where there are now apparently 3 generations of some families that have never worked. There are glaring errors with social security though and they need addressing, however, they all have a right to vote, so any prospective government needs their vote so are not going to alienate them with radical reform. Which also leads to another point, if you havent worked for "x" amount of years you also loose your right to vote, why should the non contributors have any say in who and how are taxes are spent. -
Unemployed must work for their dole
Jetpilot replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Sounds to me like there are still get out clauses as ever. To me its very simple, i have no idea why people are handed cash every week not to work. Cash to buy fags, booze etc etc Imho they should be given the very basics to survive, that being food and a roof over their heads. So payment should be given by means of a pre loaded debit style card that is redeemable for food in supermarkets and FOOD only, no cigarettes or alcohol. -
Ignore previous, i read they were Berks hfc's not decats.
-
Always interests me with adverts like this were the owner is lets say, asking strong money, the adverts are just so rubbish, 5 poor quality phone photos and a lack lustre description. Lessons in marketing me thinks
-
By recorded post so they can't wriggle out of saying they didnt recieve it.
-
Any chance of a photo with something like a 20p on top of the wear bar please.
-
Mmmm, if it was owned by one of the owners, they are on dodgy ground mate imho. This is exactly what happened with my mate recently, fortunately he had finance and they are responsible, they will then pursue the dealer. I would make a call to trading standards, get their advice, which i am sure will be in your favour and then if you are still not satisfied with what the garage says or does, let them know you have been in touch with trading standards, should do the trick
-
By the sounds of it he hasnt done many miles and would say you would have to have long periods of detonation to get to this point (past history of the car perhaps). I have had a friend recently go through a very nasty experience with a recent car purchase, dealers are responsible for selling you a car fit for purpose, it doesnt sound like this is. Did you finance the car at all?
-
Depends how far out the tail is
-
Ain't this the truth. The S2000 is insanely stiff, couple that with 50/50 weight and it's like a spinning top. I had mine on coilovers and when it goes, it's gone, you need to be super sharp to catch it. I span one year coming out of Eau Rouge at Spa, at about 80 and I thought I was dead. It also spat me out on the Ring at Brunchenn but I managed to catch it well enough to just end up power sliding around the whole bend then pulling up on the grass. Needed new knickers and a glass of milk afterwards though. It really is a edgy son of a swine, but when you get it right it's so rewarding. If you've not guessed mine was a non ESP version. Compare this to my 370Z ( I know it's not 350Z) and the experience is a much more controlled affair. The body has more flex and is more forgiving. You get that extra second of lightness that tells you the back is alive and you can counter it and control it. The slides I was getting at an airfield day recently were a world apart from what control I had in the S2000. If the S2000 has a 1 second window the 370Z has a 3 second gap. I would expect the 350Z to be similar. If I was a better driver, I may have enjoyed the S2000 perhaps more. But I'm not and at times it was scary. SRSLY. Interesting reading I found my Rx7 that also has 50/50 weight bias would give you plenty of warning if it was about to let go and if it did go was very very controllable unless you had a lead right boot and were totally ham fisted. Found the Zed very similar to be fair, nice early warning and a progressive slide with time to get off the throttle a bit or correct the steering.
-
He wouldn't have got passed Vettel as he is in a different league to webber As for the Rosberg Hamilton incident, Lewis said on the podium "I don't deserve to be here" also that is why Rosberg will never win a championship, not enough drive Totally agree and totally not the point
-
And with recent discussions surrounding Porsches, Ekona might find this interesting, although probably not Same driver, Horst again Cayman s 8.16 Boxster s 8.17
-
I will give you 3 times provided, all same driver, Horst von Suarma E46 M3 8.22 Exige S 8.25 350z 8.26
-
This has been discussed many times before and even if a source is provided its called into question. I have seen the 350z is only 4 seconds a lap slower than a M3 round the ring (fatsest laps), same driver of both cars, but still its debated. If you dont believe it, you are only going by opinion, how else can it be sensible discussed if stats provided arent believed?
-
No you didnt, but why make such a point about Alonsos attitude to Vettel, when Vettel is no better himself? Well they do have team orders whether its right or wrong (wrong in my book like you) and because he is a spoilt little brat and bad loser he choose to ignore them, you certainly would have heard a lot more whinging if Webber had done the same to him Look at the Hamilton/Rosberg same situation, Rosberg sucked it up and obeyed team orders
-
What and Vettel isnt, the multi 21 incident is testament to that, throwing all his toys out the pram and disobeying team orders cause he didnt want to come 2nd!!!!!!!
-
Interesting that most prefer the driving experience of a s2000 over a zed, especially regarding being spirited, i would bet there isnt a lot between a zed and s2000 on track.
-
Very much form over function, pretty much all wide body kits from the Japanese aero manufacturers for any model will be square boxy arches (dont ask me why, something to do with the way the air leaves the car). Personally i think they are utterly hideous, they somehow work on a track sl*g though, but they are far from pretty. There are some way out kits for Rx7's out there too I have never driven a s2000 but been in plenty and although after being very impressed, i am afraid after owning a convertible before, i am just way to self conscious to own another one, plus i think s2000's actually look better with a hard top
-
I will bet he cant wait to leave the circus
-
although they wont fit would love to see