Jump to content

Jetpilot

Members
  • Posts

    7,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jetpilot

  1. Will be difficult to tell if it has done any damage unless its making any odd noises! If your really concerned, get the sump taken off and check the big ends for scoring or damage
  2. Thanks for the mails, seems to be some confusion though, this is the style i am after:
  3. Thanks but not the one I want, I am looking for the one with just the Z emblem, not 350z.
  4. Thanks Lee, got my eye on ebay, would really like to match my front ones
  5. Preferably the style with the Z logo (oem) to match my front mats.
  6. Sold, please lock
  7. Sorry i dont have any sound clips, will be different pending on the exhaust you have. They were by no means loud or droney with my HKS Dual, throaty is the word i would use. I re used my gaskets and bolts so i dont have any but easily and cheaply available if you cant use yours. Found this on youtube, hope it helps:
  8. I have heard rumour that jdm anti roll bars are thinner than UK ones to make up for the jdms stiffer springs/suspension (again not sure if this is fact either), could anyone confirm the thickness of UK ones please
  9. Far superior Yes but as said below, really easy to swap over, just swapped to the berks and it took 45mins. It is highly unlikely you would pass an emissions test on an MOT with these fitted. Just keep hold of your OEM cats and switch them over for the test.
  10. Ichiba silenced decats, excellent condition. Bought from here end of the summer but just got a set of Berks. These never threw an engine light and performance was noticeable, even without a remap, much freer revving £90 + postage
  11. I love my zed for a simple reason, I can drive it, if anyone on here has owned a rx7 they will know exactly what I mean, its a real novelty having a car on the drive that you dont go into melt down and panic everytime you pick up the keys
  12. Sold, please lock
  13. Wheel choice will play a big part, 1kg saved in unsprung mass is roughly the equivalent to 8kg sprung mass
  14. Provisionally sold, just waiting for payment, will advise if it comes free
  15. Seems the nature of modern cars, the only thing that breaks the mould is the new ish gt86, even mx5's are bulking up in the weight department compared to what they used to be! Big fat comfy electric seats, airbags, big brakes & wheels, solid build added to the overall size all contributes Just try lifting your bootlid if your gas shocks go
  16. 12" Pheonix Gold R12 Octane Sub in box, box a little worn around the edges but in excellent working order, great quality sub! Box fits sunggly between strut brace and rear plastics. £50 + postage or collect from Bournemouth, Zed Shed Area
  17. This was something I was curious about and did put up a thread a couple of months ago. I put my jdm (no leather) on a weighbridge, 1440kg, that was with half a tank of fuel, big old 19's on, big sub/box and two amps. I did have full ss exhaust which saves a bit of weight. My target is 1400kgs but I dont want to loose creature comforts and I think I can achieve that fairly easily. 1300kg is very achievable imho, fiberglass tailgate and lexan rear screen would save loads to start. 1300kg is rx7 weight which is considered a light car.
  18. I appreciate that, but what about Japan, surely Nismo is popular there?
  19. I wonder why lh are less money than rh drive, what with japan being rh drive
  20. Apparently, just realised a problem annoyingly, for a left hooker of course, DOH!
  21. Size is irrelevant, its all down to value, up to £15 is free of vat or duty, anything over is liable. Would be interested in some Oem Nismo mats at $59 though if some sort of group shipping can be done
  22. No interest, thought this would be popular, will take a sensible offer
  23. I have Apex springs, they were on the car when i got it, i would have no hesitation in recommending them, ride is firm, not hard or harsh or in any way bouncy
  24. Jetpilot

    My Supra

    Like the dash wrap, was that diy or did you have it done
  25. Completely bonkers and very rich..!! :yahoo: Not sure very rich cuts it, lol !! A little story, apparently BMW got funny about the quota of m5 engines he was or wasnt buying for the Ascaris, he wanted to buy 2, they said 3, 3 agreed, they then said 5, he agreed, they then said no 10. The manager was then sent out to buy 5 brand new M5's, engines etc were stripped and the remains sat rotting in the factory car park!!!!!!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...