No. Alcantara doesn't come in widths of 50cms - it comes in widths of 150cms. So it's either been cut down or it's replica. I'd be very surprised if that turned out to be genuine!
Also, only two of the colour codes match anything listed in the Alcantara brochure I have in front of me. So that fills me with doubt as well.
I know people want to save pennies here and there but seriously, this is one fabric that it's just not worth scrimping on... buy the proper stuff or buy it twice
Except faux suede has no UV protection whatsoever and will fade in the sunlight! There's a very good reason why Alcantara costs as much as it does...
Mine lasted very well didnt fade in well over a year and whilst i fully admit i would love the genuine article, i reckon i could afford to do it 5 x over for the cost of the real thing.
So what would it cost to do the two facing panels in real alcantara?
I think that looks pretty good for £40 ish quid or whatever it cost me at the time